post your best Eid wishes, Mubarak, Greeting, sms - to loved ones.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Let make a big list of nice eid wishes that someone can use to send to a loved one / family / relative / sibling / friend etc.

Lets make a list of eid wishes to them, eid mubarak / greetings and sms / email- things that we can say to people / friends.

i like:

May the choicest
blessing of Allah
fill your life with
joy and prosperity.
EID MUBARAK

------------

Some words can be left unsaid,
Some feeling can be left unexpressed,
But person like u can never be forgotton on this day

-------------

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
these are nice sms messages you can send to a friend / loved one.

May Allah bring you joy, happiness,
May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak!
----------------
My Blessing, Congratulations and Good wishes.
My Blessing, Congratulations and Good wishes. I wish you the best of everything for not only in EID-UL-AZHA but also all the years ahead.*EID MUBARAK
-----------------------------
May God send his Love like Sunshine
May God send his Love like Sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your Heart and filled your Life with a lot of Happiness like this EID DAY. Wishing you EID MUBARAK.
---------------------------
Lonesome Without U,
Lonesome Without U,Each N Every Moments.When I Am Alone I Close My Eyes N Think Of U N Thoughts Of Ur Love Warms Me Inside N Makes Me Smile.Miss U A Lot.Eid Mubarak.
---------------
Wishing you all the very best.
Wishing you all the very best.By the grace of Allah, let there be peace everywhere. Eid Mubarak to all of you.
-------------------------------
May the magic of dis EID bring lots
May the magic of dis EID bring lots of happiness in ur life & may u celebrate it wid all ur close friendzzzzzz & may it fill ur HEART wid wonders*****(AAMIN)*****EID MUBARAKKKKKKKK*****
-----------------

Wishing U a Very Very "HAPPY EID MUBARIK"
Wishing U a Very Very "HAPPY EID MUBARIK"Wid Luv And Best Wishes.. May That Eid Day Brings LOT of HAppiness And JOYS in ur LIFE. May u Live Long LIFE... And That EID day Will comes in UR life Hundrad Times...Remember me in ur prayers..

--------------------------
may the angels protect u.
may the angels protect u...may the sadness forget u,...may goodness surround u and may Allah always bless u.,,,,,,Eid Mubarak!!!!
-------------------
A friend iz sweet when its newbut it iz sweeter when its true ,but u know what,its sweetest when its u,,,eid mubarak

--------------
This eid I have started accepting eid gifts in cash,cheque,silver and even gold...........so avoid last minute rush send now
---------------

Hope Love & Laughter, warmth & wishes joy and a Bouquet of Eid Wishes,
Especially for you!!!
jublications become a past of your eid and your life....!
EID MUBARAK

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Happy Eid Al Mubarak to all muslim

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for sharing sister WithAllahsPowers

~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

~Eid Mubarak to you and you family

~And

Happy Eid Al Mubarak to all muslim world wide.

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)