powerful Dua.

tulipflower777

:salam2: sis, these are the Dua'a that i always used;
you have to make du’aa’ comes from the heart which is filled with faith.
it will dispel all your worry from anything
and brings comfort to your heart.

here is it;

Rabbana Hab Lanā Min 'Azwājinā
Wa Dhurrīyātinā Qurrata 'A`yunin
Wa Aj`alnā Lilmuttaqīna 'Imāmāan

Means:

"Oh Allah! Grant unto us
wives (husbands) and offspring who will be the
comfort of our eyes, and give us
(the grace) to lead the righteous."

When one is worried about what may happen in the future, the following du’aa’ is very beneficial.
Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say:

“Allaahumma aslih li deeni alladhi huwa ‘ismat amri wa aslih li dunyaaya allati fihaa ma’aashi wa aslih li aakhirati allati fihaa ma’aadi w’aj’al al-hayaata ziyaadatan li fi kulli khayri w’aj’al al-mawta raahatan li min kulli sharr

Means;

"O Allaah, make me adhere properly to my religion, on which all my affairs depend; make this world good for me in which is my livelihood; make my Hereafter good for me, in which is my ultimate destiny; make my life increase in every good thing and make my death a respite from every evil).

This du’aa’ is very effective in preventing distress before it happens;

One of the greatest du’aa’s which take away distress and anxiety and bring joy [/B]is the famous du’aa’ which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) encouraged everyone who hears it to learn it by heart:The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says:

‘Allaahumma inni ‘abduka ibn ‘abdika ibn amatija naasyati bi yadika, maada fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghayb ‘indaka an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’ huzni wa dhihaab hammi"

Means:

"O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety)

Allaah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him)” He was asked:
“O Messenger of Allaah, should we learn this?”
He said: “Of course; everyone who hears it should learn it.”

'Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer, verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world, with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e., Paradise in the Hereafter).” [al-Nahl 16:97]

May Allah grant all your wish Ameen!:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Jannah03

Asalamu alakum, uhkti, always ask Allah for help and never give up on Dua, ok. Have you ever asked and tried to 'talk' to your husband about his behavior towards you? Is he stressed? Something new happen to both of you? Are you getting your RIGHTS fulfilled?
Ask yourself WHY he is acting this way, then wonder how you can help him? Men dont want help the way WE want help. We want someone to hug us, tell us its ok, cry with us. with men, hunny from what ive learned they just wanna be left alone and will be ready to talk when THEY are ready not when WE are. I understand wanting to be loved and cared for. Sometimes you gotta do it yourself first. Open up the lines of communication and be patient. I hope this as helped. I dont know any duas to help you per se, but Allah knows. Be patient for Allah is with those who are patient.

tulipflower777

:salam2:
Preparable recite the dua'a after every prayer, mostly after magrib. best to
recite it once in the morning(fajr) and in the evening (magrib).

Nothing works like du'ah, and love only exists between spouses where Allah instills it.

I Ask Allah to strengthen and preserve the bonds of compassion and love between the two of you, every day, every prayer. I Ask Allah to protect you from Shaytaan Ameen.

wassalam.

How many times do i have to recite the dua's which u sent.