Practicing brother seeking nikaah

mustafa_bepari

Bismillah, all praise is due to Allah and salawaat upon the prophet Muhammad (Sal Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam), his family, his companions and his progeny until the day of judgment.

If this post is in the wrong forum, then I apologize for my ignorance.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh brothers and sisters.

My name is Mohammed Mostafa. I'm 31 years old and the last child of my parents, out of six. We're a middle class family. My siblings and I were born and raised in the UAE by the mercy of Allah, but we originated from Bangladesh. My siblings are settled in the UAE along with my mom. Dad passed away in 2014. I currently live in Dhaka, Bangladesh and work as a freelancing graphic designer.

I'm a practicing Muslim, and by that I don't mean half yes and half no. I practice whatever I learn from the Qur'an and Sunnah, without any compromise, with the help of Allah of course. I stay away from shirk and bid'ah, as well as haraam activities such as gossiping, free mixing and music. I don't associate myself with a certain madhab, but my aqeedah comes from the roots of Salafi scholars. I speak fluent Arabic, English, Urdu, Persian and of course my mother tongue, Bangla. But not that fluent in it because I grew up speaking multiple languages.
I try my best to emulate the prophet Muhammad (Sal Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) as much as I can and it's making things better for me alhamdulillah. I stand 5 feet and 7 inches tall. Brown complexion, slim figure, black and slightly wavey hair with deep brown eyes. Short and maintainrd beared, hoping to grow longer after nikaah inshaAllah. I'm also very neat and very self-conscious. Photograph can be given upon request.

I'm at a certain point in life, where the heart yearns for companionship. Our father, Adam (AS) was in Jannah, he had everything, but still yearned for companionship, so how can I, a mere human supress it? The point is, it's a natural human desire. Usually this is done by the parents, but my parents are not in the position to do so. I have spent quite some time on matrimony websites and tried other means as well, but couldn't find a real practicing muslimah. It seems that the world has become more beloved to people than the ākhirah.

So it's my humble request to you brothers and sisters here, if you're someone who's interested or know someone who might be interested, for the sake of Allah, connect us.

I'm open to all nationalities. I don't mind a divorced or widowed sister either. But the condition is, she should be practicing or at least seriously willing to learn, practice and put aside the cultural whims. Strong tawakkul in Allah. Age range is from 24 to 34. First preference is a revert sister.

In the most simple form, I'm Mohammed and I'm looking for my Khadijah. Like my prophet, I too am considered unlettered in today's world. I haven't completed high school, so no degree or diploma or a fancy job. But I turned out pretty well by the mercy of Allah.

Jazakom Allahu khair and apologies for the long post.
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Last edited: