PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

dianek

Praise God!!! The husband FINALLY bought a working lawn mower and cut the front yard!!!! I was thrilled.......but I let him slide and I did the back yard after he went to work. It was nice to feel like I wasn't responsible for the whole thing! NOW, if I can just house train him!!! I'll be doing great!

Hope All are having an AWESOME weekend!!!! The weather here in VA is absolutely perfect this weekend. Took the kids to Lake Anna yesterday and just loved the drive through the country to and from!

My next request from my hubby will be a jet ski or ski boat!!! Everyone at the lake was having such a GREAT time.........I so wanted to hop on one and take off!!!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I just mowed my backyard..the boys are not back yet!!!
It is easier to train animals than men...but you do it by saying yes dear!

Let me get back to weeding and then I am going to hit the gym and steam room.

I'm just chilling getting ready for a cookout with all my gang..all I will do is smile and be patient.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2:
Salaam,

I just mowed my backyard..the boys are not back yet!!!
It is easier to train animals than men...but you do it by saying yes dear!

Let me get back to weeding and then I am going to hit the gym and steam room.

I'm just chilling getting ready for a cookout with all my gang..all I will do is smile and be patient.
These kinda secrets should be shared behind the closed doors because if men get to read them then its not only tough to train but becomes IMPOSSIBLE !

P.S. Just Kidding !!!

dianek

Mirajmom!!! I thought you would respond!!! Cook out sounds fabulous!!! Unfortunately HERE the nasty FLIES will practically pick you up and carry you away.......I am hoping for a very severe winter this year with lots of snow to kill the pesky flies and mosquitos....they are TERRIBLE this year......

No lie I have seen a mosquito as long as my pinky this year...frightening!!!

Salaam,

GRRRRrrrrr....Some men are animals! Hey now...:lol:

Sister Diane, create a TO DO list. I'm a frim believer of equal responsibility but often doing more than the rest of my family. Then again, maybe I guess that's relative ;)

dianek

Salaam,

Sister Diane, create a TO DO list. I'm a frim believer of equal responsibility but often doing more than the rest of my family. Then again, maybe I guess that's relative ;)

LOL!!! There is a "Honey Do List"....but I write it to myself!!! LOL!!!! Let's see...

Now that dad repaired some drywall for me (a whole I knocked in it during a "disagreement") the walls are ready to be painted......

Pool needs to be scrubbed and dried for disassembling for the season....

His box of telephone/data cable needs to be trashed....

Dishwasher needs fixing (been waiting 2 years on that one and he is the one who broke it!)

and it goes on and on......

Yard work was 4 years in the making but I finally WON!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Being completely humorous here, but women should be allowed to marry 4 men so that they then have ONE complete man.........LOL!!!

zainsmommy

LOL!!! There is a "Honey Do List"....but I write it to myself!!! LOL!!!! Let's see...

Now that dad repaired some drywall for me (a whole I knocked in it during a "disagreement") the walls are ready to be painted......

Pool needs to be scrubbed and dried for disassembling for the season....

His box of telephone/data cable needs to be trashed....

Dishwasher needs fixing (been waiting 2 years on that one and he is the one who broke it!)

and it goes on and on......

Yard work was 4 years in the making but I finally WON!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Being completely humorous here, but women should be allowed to marry 4 men so that they then have ONE complete man.........LOL!!!

You are SOOO funny! That 4 man thing?? All I can do is shake my head and laugh.

I guess each of us are not alone. Mine is hardly ever home lately because of work and so like you and some of the others...EVERYTHING to do in a days time is on me as far as the house and kids go. But...MashaAllah..I will not complain. Once not so long ago I did, now I regret every word! After reading your posts...I pray that Allah subhana ta'ala changes him as he did mine....pray about it! It helps!!! Believe me! I could not be happier than I am now. And you of all people know about us...so just keep working on it, your time is coming, Insha'Allah he will continue to take these baby steps then you will come here and have absolutely NOTHING to complain about...lol..how boring will life be then lol

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Are you sisters crazy??? Four husbands would be like having four additional children. So four times the mess, broken stuff, undone chores and four mouths to feed, and you know how big their appetite is! We would have to nag 4 times as much just to get one thing done, the migraines...the blood pressure!

~Sarah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

To our brothers reading these remember in our hearts we are just girls and girls just want to have fun.

I know we are going to have a long cold winter...it was in the 50's this morning.

Well I'm off to the gym...must be in shape for husband number 3!!!

dianek

Salaam,

Are you sisters crazy??? Four husbands would be like having four additional children. So four times the mess, broken stuff, undone chores and four mouths to feed, and you know how big their appetite is! We would have to nag 4 times as much just to get one thing done, the migraines...the blood pressure!

~Sarah

Yikes Girl....didn't think about it that way!!! BUT, if I had 4, they would each live in their homes and just supply me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for all I needed and labor for work to be done.........LOL!!!!!!!! They can clean up their own houses!!!! IN A PERFECT WORLD!!!!

Zainsmommy!!! I missed you!!!!!! Glad things are well for you. I am not complaining about the man but rather celebrating his miniscule step out of the dark ages!!! LOL!!! How have you been lady???????????

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

mabrouk diannek
one step at a time but the next step make it big not miniscule LOlz
i loved reading this put a smile on my face under my niqab.:blackhijab:

dianek

Salaam,

To our brothers reading these remember in our hearts we are just girls and girls just want to have fun.

I know we are going to have a long cold winter...it was in the 50's this morning.

Well I'm off to the gym...must be in shape for husband number 3!!!

Long Cold Winter.....isn't that a song by Cinderella (no not the Disney character, a glam rock band from the 80's)? LOL!!!!! I hope you are right Sis! I don't think we have seen significant snow in almost 7 years here. We are LONG overdue.......we fall right on that rain/snow line in VA....just 25 miles north they get hammered we get freezing rain ARGH!
Once when I was around 10 I guess, we had a HUGE snowstorm here and we lived in the country area. Snow was very deep, snow drifts across the road and fields. All the power went out for like a week so we took all the food from the frig and put in the bed of my dad's truck and covered with snow to keep it cold. We had a Woodstove in the living room so we used it for heat and to cook! I remember thinking how much fun it was, pretending to be on Little House on The Praire!!!!! If that happened these days, my kids would be miserable and drive me insane because they couldn't use the computer or playstation! LOL!!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I wanted to put a wood stove in my home, alas home insurance and county ordinances...would save me a ton of money and they keep moisture in the home..my face wouldn't look like a prune.

I am ready for a blizzard. People are nice in the snow. I want 26 to 30 inches; I will bake choclate chip cookies, chicken pot pies, and why not some fried chicken. Yes, I am a Pakistani southerner.

I think it is time to eat breakfast as all I can think about is food.

dianek

Salaam,

I wanted to put a wood stove in my home, alas home insurance and county ordinances...would save me a ton of money and they keep moisture in the home..my face wouldn't look like a prune.

I am ready for a blizzard. People are nice in the snow. I want 26 to 30 inches; I will bake choclate chip cookies, chicken pot pies, and why not some fried chicken. Yes, I am a Pakistani southerner.

I think it is time to eat breakfast as all I can think about is food.

I have thought the same thing, adding a wood stove. I could buy one cheaper than I can put oil in my oil tank and my heat pump isn't strong enough to warm the whole house without the oil backup.

Almaas

Praise God!!! The husband FINALLY bought a working lawn mower and cut the front yard!!!! I was thrilled.......but I let him slide and I did the back yard after he went to work. It was nice to feel like I wasn't responsible for the whole thing! NOW, if I can just house train him!!! I'll be doing great!

Hope All are having an AWESOME weekend!!!! The weather here in VA is absolutely perfect this weekend. Took the kids to Lake Anna yesterday and just loved the drive through the country to and from!

My next request from my hubby will be a jet ski or ski boat!!! Everyone at the lake was having such a GREAT time.........I so wanted to hop on one and take off!!!!!

:lol:

And i'm glad someones enjoying the weather, it beens raining recently over here in England, but it's quite warm.

I cant stress enough how unpredictable and random British weather really is. :hijabi:

dianek

:lol:

And i'm glad someones enjoying the weather, it beens raining recently over here in England, but it's quite warm.

I cant stress enough how unpredictable and random British weather really is. :hijabi:

Yeah, the weather in England would keep me in a depressed FUNK....I could not handle all that rain and overcast sky. Kind of like Seattle in the US. I think they have like a super high suicide and depression rate due to it! We haven't had much rain this year but temps have not been heinous either which is strange for summer. Low to mid 90's most of the time but this past week or so has been 85-90 Faranheith mind you. And much LESS humidity. In a perfect world, it would rain all night and be sunny all DAY! :)

Sakeena

Salaam,

The HumbleWun's Right Diane, Party Animals :lol: hahahaha! Time to dance! :laughing-dancing: heheheehe!!

I'm in a good mood today!!! :hearts: