Pray for me a 'BIG SUCCESS', please.

saidsalla

Assalamu'alaikum wa Ra'hmatullah.
I do hope and pray that you are in good health and Imaan, now and always.
I'm writing to request for prayers from my brothers and sisters in Islam for the success in all my examinations. I sometimes lose compedence due to the fact that I mostly forget what I studied, but I always calm myself down with Allah's rememberance, and I still work. Please, my brothers and sisters I need your guidance after the Allah's guidance on how to solve this big problem.
JazakumulLahu khairan as you help!!!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
All The Best.

:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:

~May Allah swt grant
you huge success in all your examinations~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa alaikumassaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
Dear brother,we will remember you in our prayers,inshaAllah.
You should not panic and try to be calm and relaxed while studying,because as a muslim submitting your will to Allah and doing your best,leave the results in Allah's hands.Panicking will worsen the situation.
Note down all the things that you forget and always revise them before exam,inshaAllah.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah help you in your exams dear brother and may you pass them succesfully with help of Allah, InshAllah.

You should try to not fear that you may not pass your exams as because of this you may loose concentration and forget what you have already learnt,and InhAllah have trust in Allah that you will pass your exams with His help.

May Allah help you dear brother and all of us who are still students to pass our exams succesfully.

:wasalam:

saidsalla

I thank Allah for you.....

Wa'alaikum Assalamu, ya ikhwatiy.

I thank Allah SWT for having you with me.
I then thank you for all the prayers, advises and guidance offerd by you to me.
I also pray for all my brothers and sisters whom are still students and those with good ambitions. May Allah guide us and help us in achieving our aims,ameen.