Pray for my mum .

muslim-girl

Ohh Asalam aleicum dear sisters and brothers.

. My mum she got her finally exsame its very important for her that she pass this exsame. if she not pass this exsame she can't continue . please pray for her , its VERY important for her. she always think about it and wonder about it . my mum she is a very practical muslimah and live her in a non-muslims contry , its very hard to be a muslim here cause they dont treat us in a god manner. specially in our contry , but anyway this is a test as muslims to be on the world. may allah make it easier for us all insha allah . so please sisters and brother make duaa for her insha allah . Allah will give you a god reward too.

<333 ..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam sweet little sister,

InshaAllah, I will make dua. Please tell your mother she is very blessed because she has hope in front of her, you.
Your mother is a Muslim woman. Tell her, her strenght comes from Allah. Tell her she will excell and she has all our love and prayers.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister
Indeed she is in our duas. May Allah make things easier for her and help her to finish the exams.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

By Allah (S.W.T) will, she will pass with flying colours. May Allah (S.W.T) make it easy for her. She will be in our Duas Inshallah.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

Insha'Allah your mum will pass & you and her both will be in our duas.

. My mum she got her finally exsame its very important for her that she pass this exsame. if she not pass this exsame she can't continue . please pray for her , its VERY important for her. she always think about it and wonder about it . my mum she is a very practical muslimah and live her in a non-muslims contry , its very hard to be a muslim here cause they dont treat us in a god manner. specially in our contry , but anyway this is a test as muslims to be on the world. may allah make it easier for us all insha allah . so please sisters and brother make duaa for her insha allah . Allah will give you a god reward too.

<333 ..

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear sister, May Allah gladden your mom's heart and make her task easy for her. May Allah pave the way for you both in that country and provide you with His bounty, Ameen :tti_sister:

Mohamed_Ziady

we will make Duaá

Salamu aLIEKOM All my brothers and sisters, InsaAllah Allah will help you my sister and we will make Duaá for you

Mohamed

islamiz4lyf

may allah help your blessed mother

<333 ..
salaam, sister i will do du'a and pray :salah: for your blessed mother and inshaallah those who keep doing those mean things to you will be paid back on the day of judgement by allah the allmighty if he wills, sister ask your mother to not worry about the test as it might make her fail, also if you pass please tell them bullys you passed and they hopefully allah will make them fail and realise that doing mean things to people will always come or end up to them back, salaam wa alaikum

Phoyage

Sister,
What happened to your mother now?
Did she pass her exams?
Its been a bit under a year since you answered.