Prayed in a parking lot!

booya

:salam2:

Here in Los Angeles, especially in the popular shopping areas, like near Santa Monica Beach, there is soo many Muslim tourists! In my years here I've never seen so many of them. Perhaps the anti-Muslim sentiment in Europe made them come to America. They can still wear hijab and niqab

I guess most of them are from Saudi. MashaAllah their imaan is so strong. I met a family in a parking lot; they were going to pray there. I talked to the son who spoke some English.. it might not be the best place since it is between cars. But eventually they just prayed there! I also joined in :). MashaAllah they do not care where they are..if it is prayer time then they pray.

InshaAllah they can be not only visitors here but also make dawah while they're here

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I've seen photos of Muslims in NYC praying on the sidewalks with people walking past them like it's nothing.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I've seen photos of Muslims in NYC praying on the sidewalks with people walking past them like it's nothing.

That's us lol. Worshipping Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala in every single nook and crannie we can find. The sidewalks are the least crowded spots sometimes and like other New Yorkers, we're simply too busy to go and hunt down an actual prayer spot. Can't be too picky when salah times are coming to an end. That's when our motto becomes "stop and drop". Literally :).

Fortunately everyone else is used to it.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

subhana'Allaah, it must have felt good to do that! masha'Allaah, tabaraka'Allaah!
On the day of judgment, the earth will be for or against us which is why it is recomended to pray in different places! Alhamdulillah for Islam....its amazing!