Prayers Of The Prophet (PBUH)

muslim

:bismillah:
PRAYERS OF THE PROPHET MOHAMMED (MAY ALLAH'S PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE UPON HIM)

Prayers For This World And The Hereafter:

"Allahummaghfirli warhamni wa afeni warzuqni."
O Allah! Forgive me, take pity upon me, and grant me sustenance.

"Allahumma ahsin aqibatana fil umoore kulleha wa ajirna min khizyid-dunya wa azaabil aakhirate."
O Allah! Make sublime in their outcome; all our actions; and save us from disgrace in this world, and from the chastisement in the Hereafter.

"Allahumma-a-inni ala zikreka wa shukreka wa husni ibadatika."
Lord! Help me in remembering Thee, in expressing gratitude to Thee in the best of manners.

"Allahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbul afwa fa-fu anni."
O Allah! Thou art the Most forgiving, Thou lovest forgiveness, so forgive me.

"Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana bada iz hadaitana wahablana milladunka rahmatan innaka antal wahhab."
Our Lord, make not our hearts to deviate after Thou hast guide us, and grant us mercy; surely Thou art the Most Liberal Giver.

"Rabbij alni muqeemas-salaate wa min zurriyati Rabbana wataqabbalna dua."
My Lord, make me keep up prayer and also my offspring, O, Our Lord! And accept my prayer.

Prayers In The Morning And Evening:

"Bismillahil-lazi la yadhurro ma-a imehi shai-un fil-ardhi wala fis-sama-I wa huwas sami-ul aleem."
In the name of Allah, He with Whose name nothing; either on the earth or in the sky, can do any harm. He is the Best hearer and knower.

At The Time Of Going To Bed:

"Allahumma bismeka amootu wa ahya."
O Allah! In Thy name do I die and live.

At The Time Of Awakening:

"Alhamdu lil lahil lazi ahyaana baada ma amatana wa ilaihin-nushooro."
All praise to Allah, He Who revived us to live after giving us death, and to Him we shall have to return.

At The Time Of Entering And Coming Out Of Closet:

"Bismillahe Allahumma inni aoozobika minal khubusi wal khaba-ise."
In the name of Allah. O Allah! I seek refuge in Thee from the foul male and female devils.

At The Beginning Of Wuzu (Ablution):

"Allahumma inni au Zubika min hamazatish shayateen wa aoozubika rabbe anyyahdhuroon."
O Allah! Verily, I seek refuge in Thee from the evil suggestions of the devil, and I seek refuge in Thee, lest they should come to me.

At The End Of Wuzu:

"Ash-hadu an la ilaha ilal lahu whadahu la sharika lahu wa ash hadu anna muhammadan abduhu wa rasoohuhu alla hummaj alni minay tawwabeena wajalni minal mutatahhireena waj alni min ibadikas sualiheen."
I testify that there is no god besides Allah; He is alone, He has no partner; and I (further) testify that Muhammad is indeed His bondsman and apostle. O Allah! Make me of those who are purified and make me of those who are Thy virtuous servants.

On Hearing Azan:

"Alla humma rabba hazihid dawatit taammati was salatil qa-imate ati muhammadan nil wasilata wal fadheelata wad darajatar rafiata wab as-ho maqamam mahmooda nil lazi wa attahu war zuqna shafaatahu yaumal qiyamati innaka la tukhliful meeyad."
O Allah! Lord of this perfect call and of the salat to be offered presently, vouchsafe Muhammad the way of approach unto Thee, and also eminence, and elevate him to the glorious position which Thou hast promised him, and afford us his intercession. On the Day of Judgement and Thou goest not back on Thy promise.

While Entering Mosque:

"Alla hummaf tahli abwaaba rahmatica."
O Allah! Open unto me the gates of Thy Mercy.

While Stepping Out Of Mosque:

"Alla humma inni asaluka min Fadhlika."
O Allah! I beg of Thee Thy bounty.

At The Time Of Breaking Fast:

"Allahumma laka sumtu wa ala rizqeka aftartu."
O Allah! It is for Thee I observe fast and it is with Thine blessing that I break it.

At The Time Of Beginning A Meal:

"Bismillahe wa ala barkatillah."
In the name of Allah and with the blessing of Allah.

At The Finishing Of Meal:

"Alhamdo lil lahil lazi atamana wa saqana waja-alana minal muslemeen."
Praise be to Allah who fed us and gave us drink and made us Muslims.

After Having Set Out On A Journey:

"Allahumma haw-win alaina hazas safara watwi anna bodahu Allahumma amntas sahibu fis safari wal khalifatu fil ahli Allahumma inni aoozubika min wa-sa-issafari wa kabatil manzari wa su-il munqalabi fil mali wal ahl."
O Allah! Make easy for us this journey of ours and roll up for us the distance thereof. O Allah! Thou art our companion in this journey and guardian in (our) household. O Allah! I seek refuge in Thee from the toil of this journey, from beholding a miserable sight and on ill return in my wealth and kin.

At The Time Of Distress:

"Hasbun Allahu wa ne'mal wakeelu alal lahe tawakkalna."
Allah is sufficient for us and He is an Excellent Guardian and we repose our trust in Allah.

At The Time Of Receiving A Shock:

"Inna lillahi wa innaq ilaihi rajeoon."
Surely, we are Allah's and to Him shall we return.

For Forgiveness:

"Allahumma maghfiratuka ausa-o min zunube wa rahmatuka arjaa indee min amali."O Allah! the extent of Thy forgiveness is far wider as compared to my sins and the extent of Thy mercy is a matter of greater hope for me than my deed.

On The Night Of Qadr:

"Allahumma innaka afuwwun tuhibbul afwa fa-fu anni."
O Allah! verily Thou art pardoner, Thou lovest pardon so grant me forgiveness.