prayig namaz whilst at work

sister-Sofia

Namaz whilst at work...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just a quick question

im working at the moment and i only get a hr lunch. I read Zuhr and Asr fard namaz at my lunch.
but whilst im at work i have to miss my Maghrib namaz. my work does not have any facility to read namaz in.

am i able to read maghrib when i get home (abt hr after maghrib started) or shud i wait n do qaza with isha........

im aware that this will happen 5 times a week whilst im at work..
May Allah forgive me...............

May Allah forgive us all and give us a place in Jannah.

:tti_sister:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Wa alaikoom asslam

I too have great difficulty make prayers on time

You can still pray maghreb up until the time for Isha'a. This is true for all other prayers: you can pray them until the next prayer time. It is better to do this early at the time of Adhan, but if you pray it later it is still valid.

The only different one is fajr where you have to pray before sunrise.

I try my best to keep prayer times. When I fail I just do kada'a. Sometimes 3 or 4 prayers at the same time ... especially in winter when the day is very short and prayers tend to happen in quick succession.

Allah knows best

sister-Sofia

Wa alaikoom asslam

I too have great difficulty make prayers on time

You can still pray maghreb up until the time for Isha'a. This is true for all other prayers: you can pray them until the next prayer time. It is better to do this early at the time of Adhan, but if you pray it later it is still valid.

The only different one is fajr where you have to pray before sunrise.

I try my best to keep prayer times. When I fail I just do kada'a. Sometimes 3 or 4 prayers at the same time ... especially in winter when the day is very short and prayers tend to happen in quick succession.

Allah knows best

i was not aware that I could pray Maghrib up until the time of Isha. I thought the times for Maghrib and Isha were limited.

But Jazak Allah for that...........

good thing I live close to work, i walk it. so from tommorow gna pray Maghrib as soon as i come home.

:hijabi:

sister-Sofia

i was not aware that I could pray Maghrib up until the time of Isha. I thought the times for Maghrib and Isha were limited.

But Jazak Allah for that...........

good thing I live close to work, i walk it. so from tommorow gna pray Maghrib as soon as i come home.

:hijabi:

oops meant Fajr and Maghrib!!!

its late............... brain not working :shymuslima1: