Pregnant sister needs dua

islamlover49

Assalamu alaikum,

My brother's wife is pregnant and she is in 9th month. Doctors said her baby's heart is abnormal (critical stage) and they gave us a hope that it might become normal by its own in 10th month, insha Allah.

I seek dua (supplication) from you all for her and for safe delivery of the baby with good health and sound heart.

Jasak Allah khair !

BegumRehana

Walaykumaslalam..May the baby come in good health and may Allah shower His Blessings upon the baby and his parents always InshaAllah.. :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

may Allah shower His mercy to the baby and his mother, and let them be patient in hard time

ameen, ya rabbal alamin

wassalam

auss20

salam alaikum

I too become a father coming march because of my wife is pragnent, So I too ask with all my dears as well i understood this critical may Allah shower His mercy to the baby and his mother, and let them be patient in hard time

ameen, ya rabbal alamin

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Subhanallah.. Allah Azzawajal loves every child, more than the mothers do :)

So dont worry, Allah (SWT) will never let any harm touch the kid :)

May Allah Azzawajal, protect the parents and baby, Aameen Summa Aameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu alaikum,

My brother's wife is pregnant and she is in 9th month. Doctors said her baby's heart is abnormal (critical stage) and they gave us a hope that it might become normal by its own in 10th month, insha Allah.

I seek dua (supplication) from you all for her and for safe delivery of the baby with good health and sound heart.

Jasak Allah khair !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:hawla:

And
Allah swt Is The Best Providers!

~May Allah swt help and guide her~Amin!

A good duá from her husband is the best!
:ma:

~May Allah swt reward you for your kind intention~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

mohiee76

salam brother

May ALLAH(SWT) bless the both baby as well as mother in good health and normal condition,

dear brother, your brother's wife should ask more duwah during this labor pain time, surely ALLAH(SWT) reply her supplication and needs.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamua llaicumu wa raahmatullah wa barkatuhu

May Allah help your brother and his wife,and protect thier litlle baby. Ameen suma ameen

Wa Allaicumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu