Preparing myself for tomorrow, need guidance and advice in dua/supplication?

ILoveAllaah

I have been making dua and istagfur for many weeks for something not to happen for one day which is going to be tomorrow. I am trying to prevent something from happening and I have been making many many dua's after salaat and random times of the day. I even got up early this morning to pray Fajr at right time and make dua before going back to sleep again.

Brothers and Sisters, what must I do all day today to prepare myself for tomorrow? I want to make many strong supplications or prayers to prevent what I am afraid is going to happen tomorrow. What must I do? Please I really need help!

ILoveAllaah

Also please remember in your duas today/tonight. I am very scared of the result tomorrow I am begging Allah (swt) to grant me his mercy and help

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, do what Allah asks us to do. Put your Trust in Him. Fear Him and not the "test" you are undergoing.
No matter how grave the situation..it is but a simple test. Put all your faith in Him.
Once tomorrow comes your anxiety will lessen.
I will supplicate for you.
Please make zakat, even if it just a few pennies.

May Allah give you the determination to put your Trust in Him.
Do let us know that you are ok, Insha'Allah.

ILoveAllaah

I have been putting my all in Allah (swt) and even as bad as the situation is, Allah (swt) makes me feel more at ease like everything will be all right. I dont know if it is me making me believe that everything will be fine or if it is my Lord. I just hope tomorrow, Allah(swt) will grant me my wish so I can continue my life better and stronger muslim, insha'allah