Prince Charles learning Arabic language to read Quran~Alhamdulillah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam:
:bismillah:
You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews(Yahudi) and those who associate others with Allah swt ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.
~Holy qur'an.
:Surah Al-Mā'idah 82
March :
The Prince of Wales has revealed he is having Arabic lessons.
Prince Charles told guests at a reception in Qatar that the language "goes in one ear and out the other", but an aide disclosed that he has been having private tuition for more than six months.
The Prince's new skill could help his desire to encourage dialogue between different religions, as he would be able to read the Holy Quran in its original form.
Prince Charles was in Doha at the Qatar-UK Alumni Network, for Qataris who have attended British universities, when he told a group of guests: "You all speak such good English."
He was in the Middle East on an official trip with the Duchess of Cornwall.
Dr Mohammed Bin Saleh al Sada, chairman of the association and Qatar's energy minister, asked the Prince if he spoke any Arabic.
He replied: "I tried to learn it once but I gave up. It goes in one ear and out the other."
Dr al Sada told him: "It's never too late to learn."

An aide confirmed afterwards that Prince Charles has been taking lessons.
He also speaks French, some German, and has also had tuition in Welsh.
In 2010, Charles urged the world to follow Islamic 'spiritual principles' in order to protect the environment during a speech to Islamic Studies students at Oxford University.
He has also recited from the English translation of the Quran while talking to other Muslims around the world.
Later the Prince Charles had a private audience with Sheikha Moza bint Nasser,his wife and official consort of the Emir of Qatar.

10oh9bp.jpg

15rfjw5.jpg

Above images of; Prince Charles of England.
Prince Charles - Islam & Muslims in the World Today

~News.
:75:
Alhamdulillah!
Thank you for reading,
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
people had always mocked him for his marriage with Lady Diana and the betrayal with camilla Parker Bowls.if it's true,may Allah guide him