problem with pc

aladavlis

Hello,
I am having trouble with my Internet explorer.It is doing some very odd things.Sometimes it will completely close the page i am visiting for no reason or it will be very slow loading pages and when i say slow i mean very very very slow for eg i tried to google something and after 10 minutes of the page trying to load i gave up.I thought that it was perhaps the topic i was searching so i tried putting in random things to see if that made any difference but it didn't.Another problem i had was when i was on a forum and clicked on a link and nothing happened i tried to open a new tab and that wouldn't work either and it would let me access any options that are in my tools menu.i had to restart my computer.Just to let you know i have high speed Internet connection.Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with this problem.

Durriyyah

Forever Student
:salam2:

I work in IT, so insha'Allah I can help you. Go to download.com and search for Ad-Aware and download that and run it. Also make sure that you have a good virus scanner that is up to date and run a full scan on your computer. Beyond that I would go to a professional to try and clean up your computer because it isn't a good idea to give advice on critical parts on your computer if you aren't familiar with it.

:wasalam:

Iaroslav

Download Mozilla Firefox. It's free, and a heck of a lot more stable and secure than internet explorer.

It sounds like you may have spyware on your computer. Get anti-virus and anti-spyware software ASAP, I reccommend AVG Antivirus and Antispyware.

RUn full scans of both as soon as you get them.

Tahar

You can also go to your tools, Internet Options and delete browsing cash, temporary internet files, and cookies (if you have to). Apply changes, restart your browser and see if that has solved your problem.

Marwa17

all I can offer you is allah help you fix your computer...computers and me do not mix..lol...whatever happened to writing letters??llol

arabiantxn

re

Yeah you want to reset internet explorer settings, delete the cookies, temp folder and cache files. Try to get windows defender it’s free for you to download for microsoft.com. I also got a link where you can go to down load some trial/freeware versions of various security software. Try spyware, addware in the search box .maybe this will help you.
Try this
http://www.download.com/Best-free-security-and-spyware-software/1200-2023_4-5163183.html?tag=txt
(spyware)
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?tg=dl-20&qt=Spyware&tag=srch