Problems with Signature

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
CAuse they can't make it to be larger becxause when someone looks at a thread, the page might drop all the way to your post.

And your signa picture is gonna be taken out too brother, that's what happened to me when I had a pic of Hayrullah anda Mujahid with a gun.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I think we need to understand our religion first before we start talking abot Jihad, what we see now days people just talk and talk and talk about jihad and they might dont understand the basic of Islam, the Tawheed etc,

As one of the brother said once, its just amazing that Muslim's dont understand the meaning of Islam as the companion and the Tabeen did,

for Example if a mother didnt agree for her son to go out and he still went to jihad he considered disobeying his mother.

On other hand when we asy no pictures of Guns is allowed Islamically people need to respect and follow the rules of the site instead of being hard headed
this site is about bringing the latest Islamic videos, media and information to help challenge the negative propoganda spread by the media and to educate people about Islam and the Muslim World. The hatred some people might show towards Islam and the ill-practices of some Muslims should not hinder a Person from seeking the truth!

May Allah guide us all to the right path.