Profiling terrorists

Aapa

Mirajmom
SaLAM,
Inshalla I will give you the corret web address. Yesterday in the Washington Post an article was amusing. It seems that the profile of a terrorist has to be expanded. Western educated women are now potential terrorists. Twenty years ago I could not travel without being stripped searched in European airports, my profile was a young woman traveling for the sake of traveling. Things have not changed one iota. Once again please bear in mind I am a Muslim mother living in post 911 America. I have lived through the civil rights movements and all I have learned is we have added zenophobia to racism. What I find truly repugnant is simply the attack on women. In America, the Black woman has often been the object of fear. The Black woman produces black children...so if the logic continues...Muslim women produce ...you got it Muslim children...Please continue to honour your mothers, sisters, and daughters and protect them.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/11/AR2007031101618_pf.html