PROOF OF MUSIC BEING HARAAM FROM QURAN AND SUNNAH

yaqubkhan

THE STRANGER
LISTEN TO THE SECOND QUESTION THAT ONE OF THE GUYS ASK...AND THEN SHEIKH ANSWERS IT.....THIS IS VERY VERY SERIOUS THING THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WHO JUST DONT WANA LISTEN TO THIS ANSWER BECAS THEY JUST CANT LEAVE MUSIC THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE FACT THAT MUSIC IS HARAAM WILL CHANGE......MAY ALLAH SWT GUIDE US ALL-------

[yt]EVOj6ufKn-I&feature[/yt]

Ruam1

LISTEN TO THE SECOND QUESTION THAT ONE OF THE GUYS ASK...AND THEN SHEIKH ANSWERS IT.....THIS IS VERY VERY SERIOUS THING THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WHO JUST DONT WANA LISTEN TO THIS ANSWER BECAS THEY JUST CANT LEAVE MUSIC THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE FACT THAT MUSIC IS HARAAM WILL CHANGE......MAY ALLAH SWT GUIDE US ALL-------

Who doesn't know that music is haraam? It is made very clear in the quraan that it is haraam....nasheeds r allowed...good video:ma:

volim-islam1

thankyou for this video i think it will be very useful for our practising muslims
and even i have learnt something from it
jazakallah
:hijabi:
:ma:

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
Thanks a lot for sharing of this video.Because there are a lot of muslims that says:I'm muslim" while they listen or sing the music.Music is haram.Thanks that you gave us the proof for it.
We selam alejkum by Qëndrim

Kakorot

:salam2: i believe i watched this before on TV, masha'Allaah, the sheikh is one on my favorite, may Allaah bless him abundantly, ameen, jazzakhallaah. May Allaah guide us all to the straight path! ameen ya Rabb!! :tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
slam

Who doesn't know that music is haraam? It is made very clear in the quraan that it is haraam....nasheeds r allowed...good video:ma:

ya singing good nasheed and making naths the all are allowed but singing bad songs in bad intentions then that is highly forbidden in Islam......
your beloved sister :blackhijab:
im sorry if i have wronged my self

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam

well,using instruments are not haram but if like using drums are kind of prohibited ..like i think..but i don't know properly ,so i don't think so that music instruments are haram at all...
sorry if i have wronged my self
your beloved sister:blackhijab:

abuthalhah

True, Music (Instruments) HARAAM

:astag:
May Allah Guides us All. Music is Haraam. Let us seek Guidence From Allah so we are able to leave MUSIC Forever.

abuthalhah

Seek The Knowledge

well,using instruments are not haram but if like using drums are kind of prohibited ..like i think..but i don't know properly ,so i don't think so that music instruments are haram at all...
sorry if i have wronged my self
your beloved sister:blackhijab:

I'm sorry sister. Correct me if I'm wrong. Never talk about our deen with words " I Think ":astag:. We should follow the Qur'an and Sunnah. Please look at the Explanation (Tafseer) Surah Luqman ( Surah 31 Verse 6) for better understanding of the Deen. MUSIC IS HARAM. Many hadiths that prove the music is Haram. Allahu'alam. Your Brother in ISLAM