PROPHET ADAM AS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR PLIGHT(BEING ON EARTH);

Nurain

:salam2:

The following Hadith by Muslim;

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying
:

There was an argument between Adam and Moses (peace be upon both of them) in the presence of their Lord. Adam came the better of Moses.

Moses said: Are you that Adam whom Allah created with His Hand and breathed into him His sprit, and commanded angels to fall in prostration before him and He made you live in Paradise with comfort and ease. Then you caused the people to get down to the earth because of your lapse.

Adam said: Are you that Moses whom Allah selected for His Messengership and for His conversation with him and conferred upon you the tablets, in which everything was clearly explained and granted you the audience in order to have confidential talk with you. What is your opinion, how long Torah would haye been written before I was created?

Moses said: Forty years before.

Adam said: Did you not see these words: Adam committed an error and he was enticed to (do so).

Moses said: Yes.

Adam said: Do you then blame me for an act which Allah had ordained for me forty years before He created me?

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: This is how Adam came the better of Moses.

That no burdened person (with sins) shall bear the burden (sins) of another. And that man can have nothing but what he does (good or bad), And that his deeds will be seen, Then he will be recompensed with a full and the best recompense, And that to your Lord (Allâh) is the End (Return of everything). surah an-Najm/38-42

zbhotto

Banned
JOKE

There is no such thing called original sin in the BIBLE. It is a Pauo's teaching who invent this rediculous idea to justify cricifiction fiction of prophet JESUS(PBUH).

If JESUS (PBUH) came to sacrifice his life for the sin of his followers, then Why he was hiding when JEWS were looking for him.

If JESUS (PBUH) came to sacrifice his life then the follower of Paulo-brand christian should thank and worship to JUDUS. Otherwise, the crucifiction fiction had not taken place.

Original Sin is A Joke.

Every soul borns as an angel willing to submit to one GOD. PRESENCE of SATAN, DEVIL's PROVOCATION, Parent, environment cause the children to astray from the divine path.

In ISLALM any children (ragardless of his/her parent's religion) who died before 7 years of age will go to paradise.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
There is no such thing called original sin in the BIBLE. It is a Pauo's teaching who invent this rediculous idea to justify cricifiction fiction of prophet JESUS(PBUH).

If JESUS (PBUH) came to sacrifice his life for the sin of his followers, then Why he was hiding when JEWS were looking for him.

If JESUS (PBUH) came to sacrifice his life then the follower of Paulo-brand christian should thank and worship to JUDUS. Otherwise, the crucifiction fiction had not taken place.

Original Sin is A Joke.

Every soul borns as an angel willing to submit to one GOD. PRESENCE of SATAN, DEVIL's PROVOCATION, Parent, environment cause the children to astray from the divine path.

In ISLALM any children (ragardless of his/her parent's religion) who died before 7 years of age will go to paradise.

agree with u.

but about age 7, i thought its upto puberty and puberty can come at 10, 12 or 15!

Allah knows best

Almeftah

agree with u.

but about age 7, i thought its upto puberty and puberty can come at 10, 12 or 15!

Allah knows best

It is upto puberty which may vary (between 9 and 12), Or 7 and 15 in some cases.

But i believe that 10 is the average age for puberty.. based on the following Hadith:

"Order your children with salaah at the age of seven and beat them (about it) at the age of ten." Sunan Abu Daud vol.1

vegangoth

Banned
A lot of people completely miss the story of Adam and Eve. The popular understanding is that we are here in this tough life as a result of the original sin. The Quran clearly says different. We are here because it is the job we volunteered for!

I compelety agree with you. And I think Christianty's dominance of religious issues is mostley to blame. It's christianity imparticular catholicism that has prodced the idea of original sin. I made the mistake on this board just yeasterday of getting the whole Adam story wrong, even though I knew that Ilsam has no concet of original sin. My own xian background had made me blind to actually hearing the diffences between xianity and Islam. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have done that.