Video Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ======= IN DREAM

unbreak

drdam_BG2.jpg

sultanb

Alhamdulillah

My teacher once told me a story of how he was in a garden and people around him saying that a certain person is the Prophet Ibrahim. He tried to look, but could only see from a distance, the Prophet surrounded by a crowd. He just saw that the Prophet is a very tall man (my teacher is around 5,6")

It's probably an amazing experience to meet a Prophet in a dream, because you have that gut feeling and sureness that it is the Prophet. This thread is making me a little sad because I've not experienced it.

"Peace be upon Ibrahim" 37:109

unbreak

Alhamdulillah

My teacher once told me a story of how he was in a garden and people around him saying that a certain person is the Prophet Ibrahim. He tried to look, but could only see from a distance, the Prophet surrounded by a crowd. He just saw that the Prophet is a very tall man (my teacher is around 5,6")

It's probably an amazing experience to meet a Prophet in a dream, because you have that gut feeling and sureness that it is the Prophet. This thread is making me a little sad because I've not experienced it.

"Peace be upon Ibrahim" 37:109
May Allah (SWT), make your wish come true.

Ameen