Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) - The last of all the Prophets (Muhammad (saws))

mostafamohy

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) - The last of all the Prophets (Muhammad (saws))

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me, is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: 'Would that this brick be put in its place!' So I am that brick, and I am the last of the Prophets."
(Sahih al-Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

"Abu Huraira narrated the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, 'I have been bestowed with excellence over (other) Prophets in six respects:

(1) I have been gifted with comprehensive words
(2) I have been supported through awe
(3) Spoils have been made lawful to me
(4) The whole earth has been turned into a masjid for me and a means of purification
(5) I have been ordained as the Prophet for all humanity
(6) The line of the Prophets has been terminated with me

(Sahih Muslim, Vol. 1, P 199 & Mishkat, P 512)

Abu Juwairiya

Abu Huraira narrated tat the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, 'I was first among the Prophets in creation and the last of them to be sent as the Prophet into the World." (Kanzul Ummal, Vol. 1, P 452, Hadith 32126)

Abu Juwairiya

Narrated Arbaz Bin Sarai, the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, 'To Allah I was the Last Prophet in 'Lau Al Mahfuz' [the Guarded Tablet] while the leaven of Adam was still under fermentation." (Musnad Ahmad, Vol 4, P 127-8, Hakim, Vol 2, P 600)

Abu Juwairiya

Narrated Jabir the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, 'I am the leader of the Prophets but I don't pride (myself on it) and I am the last of all the Prophets but I don't pride (myself on it) and I shall be the first intercessor and my intercession will be the first to be accepted but I don't pride (myself on it)" (Sunan Darimi, Vol 1, P 31 & Kanzul Ummal, Vol 11, P 404, Hadith 31883)

Abu Juwairiya

Narrated Abu Amammah Al Bahli the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said, 'I am the last Prophet and You [those who follow him] are the last Ummah [the last people and community to be accepted as 'believers' in God]." (Ibn Majah, P 297)

Abu Juwairiya

"The word 'Prophet' ['Nabi'] is more general than 'Messenger' (Rasul) [of Allah].

Hence when we say: He is the Last of the Prophets, we mean that he is the Last of the Messengers [of Allah] as well." (Rabb Al Ma'ani, [Tafseer] by Al Sayyid Mahmud Al-Alusi Al-Baghdadi, Vol. 7, P 60)