Prophethood As A Circle.

Abu Fauzi

As-Salaam alaikum,
The Noble Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said: "Time has now come full circle as it was the moment Allah created the heavens and earth." (Bukhari and others). From this, we can understand that Prophethood is a circle, or a ring of connected points, each point representing a prophet, and that point which gathers and seals both arcs of the circle represents Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam.

From the viewpoint of his unique status of being that gathering point, the Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said: "I am the Leader of the children of Adam, and this is without boasting.".[Tirmidhi, Muslim, Abu Dawud]. And if we view each point of the circle in itself, we see that each of them can be a connecting point, giving that sense of equality... remember, the Prophet, alaihis-Salaat Was-Salaam, said: "It is not fit to elevate me above my brother, Yunus Ibn Matta." (Bukhari, Tabarani, Ibn Majah). And in the Holy Qur'an (2:285) we read:--

"We do not discriminate between any of His Messengers.." because discrimination is a hole in the completeness of the circle of Prophethood.