Qibla direction!?

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Wa salam aylekum wa'ra. wa'ba.!

I am looking for a free software for my mobile phone (nokia) or for my OS? Anyone have some tips?

I know a little of Athan (mobile, the free version) it doesn't show the direction, in a specific way.

Wa salam aylekum wa'ra. wa'ba.!

shafi

W. Salaam warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuhu

The mobile Software "Qibla Compass" will help you out Insha Allah... Go to the following website... Under "Download" --> state ur email, mobile type, model and click on the free download button... it downloads to your computer...
http://www.guidedways.com/mobile/qiblacompass/download_compass.php

you can specifiy your country and city in that software and then it will give you the direction of the qibla relative to the True North...

Qibla from True North
Most of us can easily tell where True North is. Unfortunately it's not always easy to tell where the Qibla is. With Qibla Compass, you get an accurate direction to the Qibla from your city from the relative position of True North
Unquote

kiki18

There's a website called islamicfinder.com it has adhan, and direction of quibla. it helped me a lot.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
I'm disappointed in those programs. Because they only show a compass, but that's not of any help to me. It south-east from my location.