Question: Question about expiation of broken fast

friend263

assalamualaikum dear all I just wanted to clear one question. that suppose if a person had intercourse during the day of Ramadan while fasting astagfirulla which I know needs to be expiated either by fasting for two consecutive months or by feeding 60 poor people. so does that means that for a husband and wife the husband has to feed 120 people 60 for the husband and 60 for the wife and also does he have to give the poor the food for the whole day I mean three times or just one time is OK? also can the husband and wife do different expiration as in the husband feeds 60 people and the wife fasts for two months but for a women its not possible to fast for two months continuously... also can a person give that amount of food in some masjid so that they can get some help please reply its urgent.. also can a person give that money to any of the relatives who are poor...

Last edited:

friend263

assalamualaikum dear all I just wanted to clear one question. that suppose if a person had intercourse during the day of Ramadan while fasting astagfirulla which I know needs to be expiated either by fasting for two consecutive months or by feeding 60 poor people. so does that means that for a husband and wife the husband has to feed 120 people 60 for the husband and 60 for the wife and also does he have to give the poor the food for the whole day I mean three times or just one time is OK? also can the husband and wife do different expiration as in the husband feeds 60 people and the wife fasts for two months but for a women its not possible to fast for two months continuously... also can a person give that amount of food in some masjid so that they can get some help please reply its]. no reply can anyone plz help and ask any scholar or imam plz