Question about hizbu tahrir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarFarooq

:salam2:

i have a question about hizbu tahrir, i wanted to know whether its political organization or a religious one, and are its intentions good or bad, in your point of view. please i really need an answer

wa salaam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

i have a question about hizbu tahrir, i wanted to know whether its political organization or a religious one, and are its intentions good or bad, in your point of view. please i really need an answer

wa salaam

:wasalam:

They are bad organisation, they claim to be following Quran and Sunnah, but are anything but.

- They have Aqeedah issues too, such as not believing properly in many of the unseen things such as punishment of the grave etc, they are hasty to make fatwa about Muslims, just look at the link above.

They have recently changed their appearance and got more organised.. Before, they used to dress in Suits, were clean shaven and hardly mentioned one ayah from quran or a hadith in their khutbahs etc. It was all politics and emotional talk. People pretending to be smart. Ignorance - They would go around slapping "khilafah" Stickers everywhere lol.. and thats all they do is call for khilafah. - With what?

The most important thing is to have correct Aqeedah, this is something they do not have, just look at the link above please.

Now, they try to find people who are angry with what is happening around Muslim world and target people with their own ideas but without the understanding of the early Muslims.

So, be weary of those people who give fiery speeches and who talk so much political stuff.

Wasalamu alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.