Question...might be offensive. :-(

Kurd11

IN ALLAH...WE TRUST.
"Why does god burn people who refuse to believe in something else? Is he that insecure of himself that he needs to be worshipped?"

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not be offended by this question. I only want to help this "lost" person out.

OmarTheFrench

God give you a choice or the Paradise or the Hell,by their actions some people take the way of the Hell,however God has mercy and permits the repentance but some people still be proud,these people have take the way of hell only. (Allah knows better)

Kayote

"Why does god burn people who refuse to believe in something else? Is he that insecure of himself that he needs to be worshipped?"

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not be offended by this question. I only want to help this "lost" person out.

:salam2:

I guess its fair to ask that question if you have not researched &/or are interested in Islam.

God will burn people because He (SHW) created them as humans which is a blessing. He (SHW) has said the He (SHW) created us to worship. This does not mean that we have to pray the whole day & night but rather that it is/should be our main purpose around which we should fashion our lives.

Think about it rationally...

Firstly, I think its getting more & more accepted that Darwanian theory of evolution of life does not hold true & is heavily flawed. Please refer to articles posted on this forum & also do a search on a search engine.

Ok, now that we agree that GOD created us humans, it makes sense to believe that if He (SHW) is our creator than surely its not very difficult for Him (SHW) to give us food or if He (SHW) wishes, give us DEATH.

Secondly, did you know that we humans are the most supreme form of God's creation? Even the angels (who can change forms/etc & they pray to God all the time!) are below us in rank. There is no creation more supreme than ourselves. Now, if God blessed us so much, surely we have to repay.

Thirdly, everything in this life conforms to the laws of equality. In some cases, its clearly obvious, while in others, it may not be so immediately. Take an example, if a farmer doesnt sow seeds, he's not going to have any crop to harvest.

Surely, if God (SHW) has given us so much, we have to please God (SHW) for giving us so much. And that is where Islam comes in. Its God's (SHW) blessings on us to be already told what we need to do to win his favours & not having to go about blindly searching for Him (SHW). Also, here's something thats so rewarding that it TOTALLY defies the laws of equality I mentioned above.

God (SHW) has given us this life & all He (SHW) has asked us to do is believe in Him (SHW) in this life & then we have eternity. Now if you can understand what eternity is, you will realise this life is nothing but an almost unbelievably insignificant price to pay for such a reward that is eternity (try to do it mathematically!) . AND it doesnt end here, the place of our residence for eternity is Paradise (if we are believers) which is a place so far superior to Earth (which is already God's (SHW) blessing) that it is not possible for us humans to understand or comprehend it!

I hope I made sense because while I was trying to be rational, I must admit, some of my enthusiasm took the better of me!

:wasalam: (Peace be with you!)

west

I believe that we will only be condemned to hell through our actions. Another question....do hell and heaven really exist? Or is this Allah's way of testing us by "dangling a carrot"
Its a way of testing us - with a reward at the end

Oem Soufiane

I believe that we will only be condemned to hell through our actions. Another question....do hell and heaven really exist? Or is this Allah's way of testing us by "dangling a carrot"
Its a way of testing us - with a reward at the end

Salaam aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh dear brother or sister west:shymuslima1:

6 PILLARS OF IMAAN:

- BELIEVE IN ALLAH
- BELIEVE IN THE MALAIKAT (ANGELS)
- THE BOOKS (INDJIL, TORAH, QURAN)
- HIS MESSENGERS
- YAWM AL QIYAMA (JUDGEMENT DAY?)
- AL QADR (PREDESTINATION)

Remember, everything Allah swt tells us is the truth, he won't lie to make us do things, He doesn't need us, we need him. Believing in Allah and in his books, means everything that is in the books and what Allah swt says. As muslims we can't say Allah swt is lying and saying that it's just a way of testing with a reward at the end. This is absolutely not true, only Allah swt knows if we are getting a reward or go to jahanam, may Allah swt guide us all and save our faces from the hellfire :blackhijab: