Question

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
:salam2: TTI Family

I was wondering if anyone could answer the following question for me. There have been numerous picture of beloved Rasool (SAW's) tomb circulating on the internet as well as on email.

please could any verify if they are fake or legitimate?

Jazak'Allah for your time

:wasalam:

m.azza

I too have seen the picture of grave that you are talking about. It is a fake picture. My friend lives in Suadi Arab. He does Umrah almost every month. Here is what he replied when I forwarded that email to verify the legitimacy of the picture.

"If you got to visit this place you your notice that there is nothing as such,you can hardly notice some only three marks on the ground.

Alhamdullliah, Allah(swt) has protect his beloved prophet's grave for what he prayed and was fearing about,people can can't even lift their hands and make dua facing the prophet grave.They (the caretakers ) will prohibit them from doing so,and will tell them to turn towards kiblah(i.e Kabatullah) if they want to make dua
."

Dr.Khan

Regardless of whether they are fake or not.. creating or having a possession of such a picture is haram and there is a very logical explanation. People would start bid'ah and surely all innovation goes to hellfire because Allah has perfected Islam for us.