questions posed by non muslims

Alisha

my dear frnds, :salam2:
in our day 2 day life v meet many muslims ,some who dnt have any knowledge of islam while other who do hve some .

so i thought why not create a thread wer v all can post some questions asked 2 us by our non muslim frnds .some questions whose ans v wer unable 2 ans or could not give satisfactory ans.while others jaha humne mu tod jawab diya ho.

and try to give good , humourous n satifactory ans 2 dem .
so let me star off with my expierience:
ppl always ask me ----
why r u studing soo much ?? as it is muslims marry off their daughter early. why r u wasting 1 seat

this is one question ihave to face n number of times n i swear m tired of hearing this time n again...

so what would u ppl ans if u wer in my place??

farhopes

No God but Allah

my dear frnds, :salam2:
in our day 2 day life v meet many muslims ,some who dnt have any knowledge of islam while other who do hve some .

so i thought why not create a thread wer v all can post some questions asked 2 us by our non muslim frnds .some questions whose ans v wer unable 2 ans or could not give satisfactory ans.while others jaha humne mu tod jawab diya ho.

and try to give good , humourous n satifactory ans 2 dem .
so let me star off with my expierience:
ppl always ask me ----
why r u studing soo much ?? as it is muslims marry off their daughter early. why r u wasting 1 seat

this is one question ihave to face n number of times n i swear m tired of hearing this time n again...

so what would u ppl ans if u wer in my place??

I'm afraid I didn't get your question, sister!! Can you clarify it, please? maybe it's me who is not concentrating :confused:

MOHAMED KAY

:salam2:

:bismillah:

Dear Sis

It is correct, the Prophet SAW did say, something like this : 1. If you have in debts, be quick to return it, 2. If there is a deceased(mayit), be quick to bury him and 3. If you have a daughter and when someone asks for her, be quick to accept the marriage.

But on the one hand, the Prophet did say something like this: It is imperative for Muslims( boys, girls, men, women) to seek knowledge. If our girls are not allowed to seek knowledge, then those people would say Islam is not fair or just. Tell them knowledge comes first before marriage. In Islam, we should know what is halal and what is haram. I would say Gynaecologist should be woman and not man, and some occupations we need woman to fill up.

To know about woman problem, we need woman to settle woman problem. The woman is the best person to take care of their children, not just bear and produce children. So girls and women must have knowlege, be it par with the men.

When Prophet SAW was having war with the kuffar in Medina, their women helped too in providing aids and food.

Dont worry sis, they are only playing with words.

hqudrat

:salam2:
the questions most people do ask me is " where are u from and why do u cover your head? because i'm black and they have met anyone from my country that uses hijab.
:wasalam: