Hadith Qul and Muwadhatayn for Protection

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Qul and Muwadhatayn for Protection

“The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) commanded Abdullah ibn Khubayb to recite ‘Qul Huwa Allahu Ahad’ and Al-Muwadhatayn three times in the evening and in the morning, and he said to him, ‘Allah will protect you from everything thereby.’” [Sunan an-Nasaai]

Al-Muwadhatayn refers to Surat al-Falaq and Surat an-Naas. The best words with which a person can seek refuge with Allah are these three Surahs.

It is narrated that one of the scholars of the Salaf said to his student: “What do you do with the Shaytaan when he incites you to sin?” His student said, “I strive against him.” The scholar asked, “And what if he comes back?” His student replied, “I strive against him.” The scholar said, “What if he comes back again?” His student replied, “I strive against him.”The scholar said, “That would never end.

What do you think you would do if you are to pass by some sheep and the sheepdog barks at you or stops you from going past?” The student said, “I would fend him off.” The scholar said, “That would never end, but if you were to ask the shepherd to help you, he would keep the dog away.” [Talbees Iblees]

This is an important insight from a great scholar: Seeking the protection of Allah and turning to Him is the most effective way of expelling and banishing the Shaytaan.