Quran by Mail

Mairo

Maryama
:salam2: brothers and sisters,

I receive 3 ayat of "Quran by Mail" daily by email, written in the original Arabic (but when I copy and pasted here the original arabic does not show), with Arabic recorded audio (again it does not copy over), followed by English translation. I have been receiving them for a couple years now and have found it is a good way to be able to get through the entire Qu'ran. Just thought I would share the ayat received today. Enjoy and have a great day!

August 05, 2008

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Ghafir (The Forgiver), Ayat 77 Audio

77. Faisbir inna waAAda Allahi haqqun fa-imma nuriyannaka baAAda allathee naAAiduhum aw natawaffayannaka fa-ilayna yurjaAAoona

[40.77] So be patient, surely the promise of Allah is true. So should We make you see part of what We threaten them with, or should We cause you to die, to Us shall they be returned.

Ghafir (The Forgiver), Ayat 78 Audio

78. Walaqad arsalna rusulan min qablika minhum man qasasna AAalayka waminhum man lam naqsus AAalayka wama kana lirasoolin an ya/tiya bi-ayatin illa bi-ithni Allahi fa-itha jaa amru Allahi qudiya bialhaqqi wakhasira hunalika almubtiloona

[40.78] And certainly We sent apostles before you: there are some of them that We have mentioned to you and there are others whom We have not mentioned to you, and it was not meet for an apostle that he should bring a sign except with Allah's permission, but when the command of Allah came, judgment was given with truth, and those who treated (it) as a lie were lost.

Ghafir (The Forgiver), Ayat 79 Audio

79. Allahu allathee jaAAala lakumu al-anAAama litarkaboo minha waminha ta/kuloona

[40.79] Allah is He Who made the cattle for you that you may ride on some of them, and some of them you eat.

:wasalam: