Quran translation in marathi released

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Malegaon: A Marathi translation of the Holy Quran would be released on Sunday January 24, 2010 in Mumbai during the two-day International Quran Conference jointly organized by Jamiat Ahle Hadees Greater Mumbai and Jamiat Ahle Hadees Maharashtra.

“The function to release the Marathi translation of the Holy Quran would be held on January 24, 2010 at Hajj House in Mumbai at 10:00 in the morning”, said a statement issued by President of Jamiat Ahle Hadees Greater Mumbai Maulana Abdus Salam Salafi and President of Jamiat Ahle Hadees Maharashtra Dr. Saeed Ah Faizee.

“The function to release the Marathi translation of the Holy Quran would be part of a Two-day International Conference on Quran that will begin at Jhula Maidan in Mumbai Centre on January 23 in the evening. After releasing the Marathi translation of the Holy Quran next day on January 24 at Hajj House, the Conference will continue at Jhula Maidan in Mumbai center”, the statement added.

According to the statement, renowned scholars from India and abroad have confirmed their participation in the International Quran Conference that will take place at various venues in Mumbai on January 23, & 24, 2010.

While the President of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Islamic Awakening Centre, New Delhi and noted scholar Maulana Abdul Hameed Rahmani will preside over the conference, noted scholar and Editor of Sirat-e-Mustaqueem Birmingham, UK Dr. Abdul Haadi will grace the occasion as keynote speaker.

Other speakers include, Maulana Zafarul Hasan from Sharjah, Maulana Ab Qayyum from Qatar, Maulana Sayyad Mairaj Rabbani from Riyadh, Saudi Aarabia, Maulana Abdullah from Nepal, Gen. Secretary All Indian Milli Council, New Delhi Maulana Abdul Wahab Khilji, Malegaon MLA Mufti Mohd Ismael Qasmi, Dr. Fazlurrehman Madani, Mansoora and many others from India.

The Marathi Translation of the Quran is done by Mohd. Qasim of Nandurbar in North Maharashtra who used Ahsanul Bayaan, the popular Urdu Translation of Maulana Mohd. Junagadi. Ahsanul Bayaan is considered as one of the authentic Urdu translations widely read in the Indian sub continent. Few years back, it was also published by the Saudi Arabian Govt. through its Quran Centre in Madinah, said the statement.

Jamiat Ahle-Hadees Maharashtra the publisher and sponsor of the entire project of the Marathi Translation of the Holy Quran to be released on January 24 at Hajj House took four years to complete the work.

“Translating the Quran has never been an easy task. For, it requires lot of concentration, determination and efforts so that it does not have any mistake. Doing it in a language like Marathi was even more difficult”, Dr. Saeed Faizee said while speaking to ummid.com.

“However", he added, "Considering the importance of the Marathi language in Maharashtra and looking at the persistent demand from various circles, we took it upon ourselves to do the job. While working for four long years, instead of looking at any time-limit we concentrated on perfection and to make the final copy free from a single error."

Interestingly, the Marathi Translation of the Holy Quran that will be released this Sunday is perhaps the only Quran translation of its kind that has the name of a Hindu, Ajay Sonar imprinted on it.

Ajay Sonar a computer DTP operator from Malegaon, who will be felicitated by the organizers during the International Quran Conference in Mumbai, helped Jamiat Ahle Hadees Maharashtra in composing and proof reading the entire Marathi script that runs over more than a thousand pages.

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
Malegaon: A Marathi translation of the Holy Quran would be released on Sunday January 24, 2010 in Mumbai during the two-day International Quran Conference jointly organized by Jamiat Ahle Hadees Greater Mumbai and Jamiat Ahle Hadees Maharashtra.

“The function to release the Marathi translation of the Holy Quran would be held on January 24, 2010 at Hajj House in Mumbai at 10:00 in the morning”, said a statement issued by President of Jamiat Ahle Hadees Greater Mumbai Maulana Abdus Salam Salafi and President of Jamiat Ahle Hadees Maharashtra Dr. Saeed Ah Faizee.

“The function to release the Marathi translation of the Holy Quran would be part of a Two-day International Conference on Quran that will begin at Jhula Maidan in Mumbai Centre on January 23 in the evening. After releasing the Marathi translation of the Holy Quran next day on January 24 at Hajj House, the Conference will continue at Jhula Maidan in Mumbai center”, the statement added.

According to the statement, renowned scholars from India and abroad have confirmed their participation in the International Quran Conference that will take place at various venues in Mumbai on January 23, & 24, 2010.

While the President of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Islamic Awakening Centre, New Delhi and noted scholar Maulana Abdul Hameed Rahmani will preside over the conference, noted scholar and Editor of Sirat-e-Mustaqueem Birmingham, UK Dr. Abdul Haadi will grace the occasion as keynote speaker.

Other speakers include, Maulana Zafarul Hasan from Sharjah, Maulana Ab Qayyum from Qatar, Maulana Sayyad Mairaj Rabbani from Riyadh, Saudi Aarabia, Maulana Abdullah from Nepal, Gen. Secretary All Indian Milli Council, New Delhi Maulana Abdul Wahab Khilji, Malegaon MLA Mufti Mohd Ismael Qasmi, Dr. Fazlurrehman Madani, Mansoora and many others from India.

The Marathi Translation of the Quran is done by Mohd. Qasim of Nandurbar in North Maharashtra who used Ahsanul Bayaan, the popular Urdu Translation of Maulana Mohd. Junagadi. Ahsanul Bayaan is considered as one of the authentic Urdu translations widely read in the Indian sub continent. Few years back, it was also published by the Saudi Arabian Govt. through its Quran Centre in Madinah, said the statement.

Jamiat Ahle-Hadees Maharashtra the publisher and sponsor of the entire project of the Marathi Translation of the Holy Quran to be released on January 24 at Hajj House took four years to complete the work.

“Translating the Quran has never been an easy task. For, it requires lot of concentration, determination and efforts so that it does not have any mistake. Doing it in a language like Marathi was even more difficult”, Dr. Saeed Faizee said while speaking to ummid.com.

“However", he added, "Considering the importance of the Marathi language in Maharashtra and looking at the persistent demand from various circles, we took it upon ourselves to do the job. While working for four long years, instead of looking at any time-limit we concentrated on perfection and to make the final copy free from a single error."

Interestingly, the Marathi Translation of the Holy Quran that will be released this Sunday is perhaps the only Quran translation of its kind that has the name of a Hindu, Ajay Sonar imprinted on it.

Ajay Sonar a computer DTP operator from Malegaon, who will be felicitated by the organizers during the International Quran Conference in Mumbai, helped Jamiat Ahle Hadees Maharashtra in composing and proof reading the entire Marathi script that runs over more than a thousand pages.

Is it available for download. It will be immense help for me:salah::salah::salah:

arzafar

this is intersting!
i would like to know how the muslims in India actually live their daily lives. Id imagine living alongside hinus would be tough. specially how do muslims tolerate and cope with the idol worship that goes on.

Artemis

Banned
How can it be free from error since time and again we are told that only the Original 7th century Arabic words are accurate anything else isjust an approximation/

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
this is intersting!
i would like to know how the muslims in India actually live their daily lives. Id imagine living alongside hinus would be tough. specially how do muslims tolerate and cope with the idol worship that goes on.

:salam2:

We live quite well Alhamdulillah for the most part. And there is kufr in almost every country, but Allah subhaana waa ta'ala makes it easy for the people and nation whom he bestows his mercy on. :)

And as a side note, personally it makes me more upset to see kufr being spread in name of Islam (Rafidah, Sufi, Barelvi etc) than the Kufr of the Hindus.

But Alhamdulillah there is good dawa'a going on is some parts of our country. May Allah subhaana waa ta'ala guide us all. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

sunnyhayat

We live quite well Alhamdulillah for the most part. And there is kufr in almost every country, but Allah subhaana waa ta'ala makes it easy for the people and nation whom he bestows his mercy on. :)

And as a side note, personally it makes me more upset to see kufr being spread in name of Islam (Rafidah, Sufi, Barelvi etc) than the Kufr of the Hindus.

But Alhamdulillah there is good dawa'a going on is some parts of our country. May Allah subhaana waa ta'ala guide us all. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Where are u from brother? I am from maharashtra in India

sunnyhayat

Dear Brother, How can I get a copy of this Marathi translation?
Is it available online? Can you send it to me by email?

sunnyhayat

got the translation in marathi downloaded from net.
It is beautiful and has helped me in understanding better.
Dear Brother, How can I get a copy of this Marathi translation?
Is it available online? Can you send it to me by email?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
got the translation in marathi downloaded from net.
It is beautiful and has helped me in understanding better.

That's great, brother. May Allah taala increase us in beneficial knowledge. Ameen.

I am from the state of UP btw. (Sorry about the late answer)