qusetion regarding ghusl

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
:salam2: dear brothers and sisters, hope you All are well. my qusetion is what is the correct way to perform ghusl? people tell me different ways and it makes me confuse. the way i have been told was to make wudu first without washing the feet and the wash the rest of the body, however some one told me the other day to make a complete wudu then taka a shower. if you have any hadith about this issue please post it here. jazzak Allah.:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum

First wash your private part then take wudu so that the water goes to your nose and ear.

You have option either to shower with soap/shampoo then perform ghusl or perform ghusl then shower with soap/shampoo(if you wish to shower with soap/shampoo)

Ghusl cannot be contaminated with any chemicals and you should only use pure water.

The rest you may read here

Allah knows the best.
As salamu 'alaikum

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Volume 1, Book 5, Number 248:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Whenever the Prophet took a bath after Janaba he started by washing his hands and then performed ablution like that for the prayer. After that he would put his fingers in water and move the roots of his hair with them, and then pour three handfuls of water over his head and then pour water all over his body.

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
thanks alot guys i really appreciate all your answer. may Allah reward all of u with the highest jannah. ameen suma ameen