Rakats

Angeleyes

Hello to my sisters and brothers. It has been a loooooong time since I have been here. I was wondering if you can help me? What are the rakats for salat?

I know for Fajr you pray, 2 sunnat, 2 fardh.

What are the rakats for Zuhar, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha?

I thank you for your help

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
asalaam alaikum
fajar:2 sunnah 2 fardh
zuhar:4sunnah 4 fardh and 2 sunnah
asar:4 fardh
esha:4 fardh 2 sunnah 3 or 1 witar
w/salaaaaaaaaaaaam

ansari

STRANGER...
asalaam alaikum
fajar:2 sunnah 2 fardh
zuhar:4sunnah 4 fardh and 2 sunnah
asar:4 fardh
esha:4 fardh 2 sunnah 3 or 1 witar
w/salaaaaaaaaaaaam

:salam2: for zuhar there are 4 sunnah before tha fardh so how do we have to pray 4 sunnah all 4 together or first 2 sunnah then 2

boupj

I have a question I know how many rakaats are in the prayers fard and sunna but I usually only do thfard. I f I want to do the sunna do you follow tha same pattern as the fard? For example for zhuhr it 4 sunna 4 fard so would I do the exact same thing in the sunna as I do in the fard, and when I finish the sunna rakaats do I say Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah twice, then just get up and start all over again for the fard rakaats?

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
I have a question I know how many rakaats are in the prayers fard and sunna but I usually only do thfard. I f I want to do the sunna do you follow tha same pattern as the fard? For example for zhuhr it 4 sunna 4 fard so would I do the exact same thing in the sunna as I do in the fard, and when I finish the sunna rakaats do I say Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah twice, then just get up and start all over again for the fard rakaats?

In 4 sunnah, you recited surah/verses of Quran after Fatihah in each rakah.

In fard you recite the quran surah/verses after Fatihah in the first two rakah, but in the next two rakah you only recite surah Fatihah and not any surah/verses after that.

You have to say AssalaamuAlaikum WaRa7matullah to both angels in case of Fard and Sunnah both.

>>when I finish the sunna rakaats do I say Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah twice, then just get up and start all over again for the fard rakaats?

Yes, Exactly. There is gap between each sunnah prayer and fard. Gap means you are not in the form of prayer but you can talk or look around if necessary or even can go for any neccessity and come back. But any way its better you stay there after finishing Sunnah and do not talk extra but remember Allah, and Then you start Fard. After finishing Fard you can offer Sunnah (in case of Zuhr, Maghrib and Isha).

Allah Knows the best.

Wassalaam,
VE

Globalpeace

Banned
24434-Ext 3

Asslamo Allaikum,

In America we used to teach the reverts a Phone number:

24434-Ext 3

Fardh/Waajib Salah:

Faj'r = 2
Dhohar = 4
As'r = 4
Maghrib = 3
Esha = 4 with 3* Wit'r

(There is a difference of opinion on 3 being continous or broken; but that's a different matter & since this is NOT a Fardh Salah, its an extenstion)

Afterwards we used to Sunnah, Nafila (Nafil) Rakaat etc, Istinja, Ghusl & other things....

I still use some of the techniques when I teach kids in UK.

P.S: You can develop similar things on different items

abdellah007

brothers and sisters

this is my first reply on here,

ok i just wanna mention something that u may forget

in sunnah prayers there is no ikamat assalat.

jazukum allah khayran