Ramadan 2012

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum warahamatullah wabarakatuh ya Ikhwaan (I seriously hope my Arabic is correct) :0

So Ramadan is almost here alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah! May Allah make us amongst those who take advantage of it. ameen

I ask everyone of you to PLEASE FORGIVE ME for everything I said about you, with you, and against you. For the times I made you feel ignored or disliked; for the days I made a promise that I didn't fulfill and finally for hurting you intentionally or unintentionally. Also know that I have FORGIVEN YOU all for Allah's sake and I ask Him to forgive you all. I am human being and I make mistakes, so please do forgive me and remember to make dua for me. I would like to start this Ramadan with clean plate (hopefully) and in good terms, SOOO-----

WILL YOU FORGIVE ME?? :) edit.

Love,
--Your Sister in Islam!

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekumasslam warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
It should have been me who should have created this thread. T.T

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for your kindness and for remainding us all on coming Ramadhan InshAllah. : )

I also wish Ramadhan Mubarak to all my beloved Muslim brothers and sisters,and I ask forgivness if I ever hurted someone.

May Allah forgive us all in this month and may we all come out of month Ramadhan as better Muslims, InshAllah.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah
Ramadan Mubarak to all of my Muslim brothers and sisters
I haven't been here for a while...I miss many of you.
:D May Allah accept all of our good deeds....and forgive all of our sins

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Oh alright! You are forgiven.

What am I forgiving btw?
LOL you never fail to make me smile alhamdulillah

Waliekumasslam warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
It should have been me who should have created this thread. T.T
you can always quote it and I promise my brothers and sisters would understand. May Allah forgive you and all of us! You've never done me wrong, but I still forgive you.

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for your kindness and for remainding us all on coming Ramadhan InshAllah. : )

I also wish Ramadhan Mubarak to all my beloved Muslim brothers and sisters,and I ask forgivness if I ever hurted someone.

May Allah forgive us all in this month and may we all come out of month Ramadhan as better Muslims, InshAllah.

2mqm4yb.jpg
Sister Asja, Jazakallah chair for your kindness. I don't know if you did it on purpose but your picture is on Eid not Ramadan? :p You cannot skip Ramadan man! *smile*
I am joking, thank you for your kindness again. And remember my message?
"if you know me by my real name, I request that you do not use it on public posts" :)
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah
Ramadan Mubarak to all of my Muslim brothers and sisters
I haven't been here for a while...I miss many of you.
:D May Allah accept all of our good deeds....and forgive all of our sins

aww look who it is!! WOOTT! I hope you're back for good this time. It is sooo nice to see your post after ALONG time!
Ramadan Kareem to you too!!

MuslimShadow

Walaikum assalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Oh, Masha'ALLAH you have made a nice Ramadan thread sister.:)

You are asking us to forgive you??.Well, just to let you know you don't owe an apology to me.:)

May Allah forgive us all for our mistakes..Ameen.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
LOL you never fail to make me smile alhamdulillah

It's good to know my I've maintained my grades somewhere.

Btw sister, I hope you wouldn't mind, I would like to use your thread to ask forgiveness from everyone too.

Whomsoever has anything against me, I ask you to forgive me. And may Allaah forgive you in return.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Sister Asja, Jazakallah chair for your kindness. I don't know if you did it on purpose but your picture is on Eid not Ramadan? :p You cannot skip Ramadan man! *smile*
I am joking, thank you for your kindness again. And remember my message?
"if you know me by my real name, I request that you do not use it on public posts" :)

Wa iyyaki dear sister. I sincerely apologise for my mistake.

Actually, it was wrong link of photo which I have planed to post. Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for noticing it : )

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullahi ta'ala wabarakatuhu,
Ramadhan mubarak to all and their families.
Sister ,JazakAllahi khayr for your wishes and reminder.
May Allah accept from us and shower us with His mercy,good pleasure and forgiveness.Ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Walaikum assalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Oh, Masha'ALLAH you have made a nice Ramadan thread sister.:)

You are asking us to forgive you??.Well, just to let you know you don't owe an apology to me.:)

May Allah forgive us all for our mistakes..Ameen.
ameen Sister, we always gotta ask :) Thank you for your kind words habibti! =)

It's good to know I've maintained my grades somewhere.

Btw sister, I hope you wouldn't mind, I would like to use your thread to ask forgiveness from everyone too.

Whomsoever has anything against me, I ask you to forgive me. And may Allaah forgive you in return.
ahaha yea--alhamdulillah. Go right ahead hun, whats mine is yours (just in terms of words ahaha) jk

Wa iyyaki dear sister. I sincerely apologise for my mistake.

Actually, it was wrong link of photo which I have planed to post. Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for noticing it : )
No problemo!! Im glad!

RAMADAN KAREEM to everyone else and ameen to your duas! I hope your first day went awesome! mine did alhamdulillah.

all4islam

Assaalamu alikum

Ramadan Mubarak sister to you and your family

May Allah Bless us all and alwsys guide us to right path Ameen
It is the best month of Ramadan among a year.Please make dua for me as well. :)