Ramadan Goals...

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:

With Ramadan just around the corner, what goals have you set to improve what you feel you lacked last Ramadan. This may be our last one, so what would you do to make it a better one this year?

I plan on reading more Quran AND understand it.

To do more charity inshallah.

To wake up last part of the night and do extra prayers.

To control my anger.

These are a part of my goals, so brothers and sisters, what are yours??:hijabi::hijabi:

shahidah123

Ramadhan Mubarak !

Assalammualaikum,
I will try to do my best this Ramadhan InsyaAllah. I don't know if i can finish reading the Quran as i also need to read the translations, so i am a bit slow but InsyaAllah. I will try to control my expenditure and do more charity InsyaAllah.

palestine

Servant of Allah
sis. you have exact same goals as me. i want to do charity work inshaAllah, read and understand more of the quran. i plan to complete at least half the quran by the end of ramadan. and i have huge, HUGE ANGER PROBLEM. so that needs lots of work. and i plan to try and not commit sins, that may impossible because we're humans. but at least i'm gonna try and not commit sins INTENTIONALLY. and now i have to memorize 2 juz that is due tomorrow as a homework. asalamu alaykum wrwb, ma'salama.