Ramadan, the Month of Qur’an

Ramadan, the Month of Qur’an​
We are about to receive Ramadan, the month of Qur’an. Therefore, we should prepare ourselves for this occasion which happens once a year. But what shall we do during this Holy month? The answer is that you should be more close to Allah through good deeds such asStaying at the mosque. Our ideal, in this action, is the Apostle (PBUH) who used to practise I’tikaf in the last ten days of the month of Ramadan and in the year in which he passed away, he practised I’tikaf in the last twenty days (of Ramadan) Transmitted by Al-Bukhari) I’tikaf is away of worship that includes reciting the holy Quran, additional prayers, praise of Allah, invocations etc. one might think that it is easy for a person who has a strong and true will. Moreover, one can perform Umra asthe prophet (PBUH) stated, performing umra in Ramadan is equivalent to Hajj (in reward) or to Hajj with me, (in another report) Transmitted by Al-Bukhari and Muslim). Hence, one should perform remembrance of Allah and ask Allah for forgiveness at the time before dawn. c) At a certain time which could be the last hour of that day. Lastly I would like to draw your attention dear brother to something of great importance and that is the sincerity of one’s intention for many a fasting person would get no reward for his fasting if it lacks sincerity and devotion, that is why the prophet (PBUH) has always stressed this point by saying:

with faith and the intention to earn the reward, Allah says: Say: I am but a man like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your God is one God: whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work in righteousness, and in the worship of his lord, admit no one as partner! Al Kahf (the cave) 110 Allah’s Apostle (PBUH) also said what I fear most for you is minor polytheism. They said: What is it? He said: it is hypocrisy.