**Ramadhaan Mubaarak**

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalaamu `alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh, ترن تو إسلام (Turn To Islam)

Initially I was going to post this in the sisters only section, but I changed my mind and decided to include everyone.

So Ramadhaan Mubarak to all of you. I noticed you've all changed your statuses to this greeting, maashaa'Allaah.

Now, let's get down to business-

TTI rules for this month:

1. No posting in the Food Section.

2. No posting in the Games Section.

3. No arguing.
4. No using smilies. At least not hyper ones like this one:juich-spring-klap:

5. No more posts without Salaams.

6. No more staying online for hours

7. No more....

Alright, that's it for now. : )

Anyhow, may Allaah bless you all. Make the most of this month inshaa'Allaah. Pray and make du`aa as much as you can.
If you work night shifts, try to get your boss to give you day shifts instead.
And if you work long hours, talk to the boss and get it cut down to 8 hours maximum so that way you can spend more time on `ibaadah, especially during the last ten days.
And in your free time, recite and memorize as much as you can from the Qura'aan.

Also don't set too much goals or make long lists like people do nowadays because you'll only end up overwhelming yourself with it. Just focus on gaining taqwa and increasing your eemaan - if you're good with these two everything else shall be easy to accomplish inshaa'Allaah.

But above all, aim to come out as an even better Muslim at the end bi'idhnillaah.

PS. The rules list is supposed to be a joke don't worry. =)

Nureyni Amir

Walaikum Asalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh ukhty, Ramadan Mubarak to you, your families, friends and our TTI families. May Allah swa bestow upon us the mercy, forgiveness and freedom from hellfire. Jazakillahu kheyran katheraan ukhty for sharing such a beneficial reminder. OK, am I the only one seeing some hilarious writing on this post, :confused-82:. Lastly to what our sister said I would like to ask every sisters and brothers on TTI to forgive one another for the sake of the lord who has given you the opportunity to say Laillahaillalah and help you to reach this blessed Ramadan. Though am new, Please forgive me if I ever offended anybody by speech, post or in a joking manner. With that being said, Ramadan Mubarak to all my sisters and brothers and may you find joy, tranquility and more importantly TAQWA in'sha'allah.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
PS. The rules list is supposed to be a joke don't worry. =)

Walaikumassalaam wa re wa barakatuhu.

Ramadan Mubarak to you too sister. Good that you mentioned the PS. I took your list seriously, I wouldn't have a problem with any rules except the smiley part :D Just can't resist it. By the way, not posting in food section part is mainly for sister herb. Her mouth-watering dishes aaaaahhhh. It's Ramadan. Sorry, got carried away.

On a serious note, yes we have to focus on being a better human than we were earlier, a better Muslim. And most importantly, whatever change we try to bring out in this blessed month, we ought to follow it thro' out the year. InshaaAllah.

Please keep me in your dua'as
Peace.

ishislam

i am never alone.allah is always with me
Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...happy ramadan to all my brothers and sisters..inshaa Allah we will be good muslims :) please include me and my family in your prayers..jazzakallah khair...

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
By the way, not posting in food section part is mainly for sister herb. Her mouth-watering dishes aaaaahhhh.
Kinda funny you mentioned that because I was thinking of certain member when I was making that short list and that one was for our sister herb. =)

And most importantly, whatever change we try to bring out in this blessed month, we ought to follow it thro' out the year. InshaaAllah.

Very well said, brother, mashaa'Allaah.

:salam:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Salam alaykum

o_O

Seems this is the most important part of the rules as it was mentioned at the first in this list...

:wasalam:

Lol. Yes sister herb, Your foods are just absolutely mouthwatering and we can't have hungry saa'ims visiting there. ; )

Ramadan mubarak, dear ukht.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
OK, am I the only one seeing some hilarious writing on this post, :confused-82:. Lastly to what our sister said I would like to ask every sisters and brothers on TTI to forgive one another for the sake of the lord who has given you the opportunity to say Laillahaillalah and help you to reach this blessed Ramadan. Though am new, Please forgive me if I ever offended anybody by speech, post or in a joking manner. With that being said, Ramadan Mubarak to all my sisters and brothers and may you find joy, tranquility and more importantly TAQWA in'sha'allah.

You found the list hilarious, ukhty? =)

@ bold, jazaakillaahu khayran for the reminder. We should all be starting our Ramadhaan with a clean heart. Inshaa'Allaah I hope no one here's holding a grudge against anyone.

And Allahumma aameen to your du`aas.

Ramadhaan Mubaarak.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam:

I forgot to add, lets not be selfish and forget to pray for each other and the rest of the Muslims inshaa'Allaah.