Ramadhan 1432-2011

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam 'Aleikum waRahmatullaah waBarakatuh,​

With about 55 days remaining until the beginning of the blessed month of Ramadhan, I thought it would be highly interesting to open this thread in order to allow the members of this forum to propose their ideas, suggestions, tips for us to make this Ramadhan the best one so far.

Understand my dear brothers & sisters the seriousness of the situation. We are just a few weeks away from the best month of the year and yet, practically no threads have been opened regarding this topic. It is a duty upon us to seriously anticipate our actions and to sharply prepare ourselves so that we don't find ourselves without a strong plan or without any preparation whatsoever. And as the saying goes: 'Whoever travels far, prepares his mount' and we are travelling to the Hereafter, so let each one of us carefully prepare his mount.

The pious is not the one who will say on the first day of Ramadhan: 'Right, so what am I going to do now?' Rather, he is ambitious, looking to get as much good deeds as possible and longs for the divine pleasure.

Therefore, I hope this thread will serve us as a template for brainstorming our ideas, suggestions and other. I count on you all to participate and remember that no idea is ever silly and who knows? It might make someone act on 'your' idea whereby you'd also get rewarded ^_^

May Allaah [swt] accept our efforts from the previous Ramadhan and allow us to live until the coming month of Ramdhan.

May Allaah [swt] be praised with the highest words of praise.

Wajazakumu'llaahu kulla khayr​

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: Im extremely excited about ramadan. It will be hard to skip lunch and breakfast withour my parents knowing but Almadulla i think i can do it, keep in mind im 13 and some of these may sound strange

Here are some of my plans for good deeds, but why only ramadan i should start Now!

1.Be kind with words

2,pray more sincerly, and more

3. Tell my friends of islam!

4. Im going to make "islam awareness posters and insha allah put them out at the park bus stops ect.

5Im going to try to clean and make nice four peoples yards nice without them knowing

6.Dedicate one day to studying islam

7.Before the school year ends i will make a request that they put some kind of Islamic book, i doubt it will work. Or perhaps i could donate my quran (is it worth it?) it would be such a large loss though,

8. Im going to spend eid on a "good deed palooza" I hope i can afford and have patients to do so.