Raped girls inside a MOSQUE

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
This shabiha (thug) who was captured by the Free Syrian Army confesses that he and his friends raped 4 girls inside a Mosque.

[video=youtube;wnjxfKxjoNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnjxfKxjoNQ[/video]

SYRIA NEEDS A NO-FLY ZONE SO THAT THE FSA CAN PUT AN END TO ASSAD AND HIS THUGS

Ahsen

Why doesn't the FSA kill these people. I heard that they keep the soldiers prisoners but kill the shabiha. Even the soldiers have committed the same acts as shabiha,then why keep them alive?

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Why doesn't the FSA kill these people. I heard that they keep the soldiers prisoners but kill the shabiha. Even the soldiers have committed the same acts as shabiha,then why keep them alive?

I agree with you, brother. It's gotten to the point where one is either pro-Assad or anti-corruption. A year ago, one could argue that it's difficult for a soldier to know what's going on outside his base, because his commanders kept him isolated from the outside world, but today with over 30,000 deaths and 300,000 refugees and almost every city involved, there's no way a soldier can be dumb enough to not put the pieces together.

Especially if they have the Alawi dialect, I say put an end to them. Shabiha should not be spared at all! Those pigs are killing only because they get up to $100US per head. How cruel is that? What sick bastard would kill people in exchange for money?????