Rare and Unique Qur'an Recitations

mufakkir

Salaam 'Alaikum,

I am a Qur'an addict and love listening to beautiful recitations. For the last few months i've been scouring the internet in search for good recitations from Shuyookh and Qurra that are rarely known. MashaAllah Sudais, Shuraim, Mishary and the likes are wonderful, but i'm sure there are others out there. If you known of any, please let me know. Chances are i've already heard of them, but do let me know, inshaAllah.

Ramadan Mubarak to all. On the topic of Ramadan, how are the Taraweeh recitations in your local Mosques?

Btw, I''ve got an Youtube page where i've uploaded many of the recitations i found during my searches. InshaAllah do pay a visit and let me know what you think of them.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mombasa321

You may have realised that i've already linked to some of these vids on the video section of this forum. Apologies if i seem to be hounding the forum with these videos.

Was Salaam

mufakkir

Yes MashaAllah these young brothers are good. InshaAllah they will grow to become very established in the world of Qira'a. It's interesting how many people mistake one for the other though!