rariazgohar shah??

uk brother

salam, was googling when i came across this person.they said his face has been seen on the moon and the sacred mosque. anybody else ever bumped into his followers? peace.

rariazgohar shah

MutlekM

I've found a similar thing that said the mehdi's face can b seen on the moon! Allaahu 3lam tho.
Peace:)

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum,

This is a deviant sufi-barelvi cult and the callers are ‘of mis-guidance’. Some of his followers and believers are seen keeping the niaz-nadhr of him and are been called gohar-shahi as after his name. They do nothing else except calling innocent muslims to join and rever the cult group.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riaz_Ahmed_Gohar_Shahi

One of his supporter was Nusrat fateh ali khan. I heard his qawwali quoting about Allaah as ‘tu to ek gorakh-dhandha hai’ - I will need a help to translate it in English but just that means a blasphemy, if someone knows urdu,he can understand. perhaps don't know later he did repented or not from all such things. And Allaah knows best of him.

The signs of appearance of mahdi and his persona are clearly mentioned in the ahadeeth. As muslims we need to stick to it. May Allaah guide all of us to stick to it. Alhamdulillah there are threads here about Imam mahdi. The true wali- auliya or their disciples are not known for publicity stunts, astounding news or calling others towards them-selves. They are simply callers of qur’aan and sunnah .