Read or not

Mzied82

:salam2: My brothers and sisters ...Want ur opinions ..i have talking to someone.. he is christian one his creed is greco-catholic he admit that there is no God but Allah and admit the existance of the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him .....How is that ?????? ...He is saying that he respects the prophet Muhammad PBU Alot ......How's that again ??? , and their bible saying to them in certain positions and suitaions to do as Muhammad PBU did in the same situation , How's that ? ...i want to know this creed or what they believe in , am curious to know ....but want to inform u that i am an ordinary muslim may be less than this ... am sorry i have to say the truth honestly ...Is it possible to read about other believes ....Someone told me >>u can't do this as ur basis in islam is weak and ur experience is Also like that , actually it is the truth, and u may get affected by these religions ....I don't know i hope to study islam well but i can't read those believes till mastring islam first ...I like islam alot i think it is the truth in this universe and can't imagine How others can be convinced with another religion except islam ...Don't know! , MAY I READ ABOUT GRECO-CATHOLIC OR NOT ?and if i can't .....am curious to know just Bold lines about it ..may someone tell me pls ?! :salam2:

:salam2: Sister. There is nothing wrong in reading about other religion but before that you have to read about your own religion and master that first. Cause the chances of you going in the wrong path is higher if you dont have a sound knowledge about Islam. And also dont just blindly believe people if they say they believe in Allah. Cause if they did they would not be GRECO CATHOLIC and would have been muslims.

faiz_fauzi

:salam2: Sister. There is nothing wrong in reading about other religion but before that you have to read about your own religion and master that first. Cause the chances of you going in the wrong path is higher if you dont have a sound knowledge about Islam. And also dont just blindly believe people if they say they believe in Allah. Cause if they did they would not be GRECO CATHOLIC and would have been muslims.

True!very true. Study our own perfect ISLAM first than u can consider learning others.Seek for knowledge because knowledge will protect u,but seek 4 fortune than u will have to protect it.So the choice is ours.Rite?