Really need your Dua's!

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
nameofallah.gif

salam.gif

:salam2:

I'm learning the beautiful Quran and I set my self a target, I need to complete 3 Juzz/Para within the next 12days, I already memorised 20 Juzz Alhamdullillah, I'm planning to finish the Qura'an by January Inshaa'Allah, So please brothers and sisters make lots of dua for me As it's really tough.

Barakallhu Feek :jazaak: May Allah reward you in this life and the next (ameen) :tti_sister:

-I leave you in the care of Allah-

:wasalam:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam
Wow really?
May Allah the Almighty help u with this task my brother. Ameen
You a Hafiz what a great thing, Allhamdulilha.:wavyarms:
I read that a person who recites the Quran off by heart :SMILY252: and act according to it thier parents will be given a crown brighter than the sun on the Day of Judgement. Imagine the Hafiz then...
All the best brother, remember me in ur dua's too future hafiz. :) inshallah

- Sumaya

muslim-girl

Mashallah

Asc dear brother.

Mashallah , may Allah grant u Jannah. As u know , if u memerioze the Holy Quraan , u will get on the highest step in Jannah inshallah. May Allah make it easier for u. And all of us. Im pln to finished the Quran as well . Inshallah..

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:mashallah: That is so beautiful!! May Allah make it easy for you!! Inshallah you will be an inspiration for us all!! Will be in my duaas inshallah!!:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

the only truth

striving for jannah
salaam brother,

insha-allah you attain your targets, may Allah the Most high the Most great be with you all the way...ameen...my little bro is also becomig a hafiz insha-allah very soon...please do metion him in ur duas.

Wassalaam.

huda2

:mashallah: :mashallah: Dear bro what a beautiful inspiration u are. May allaah will make it easy fr u, and insha allaah I will keep u in my prayers and my duaas.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Brother, :mashallah: you are doing the best thing in this world and for the Hereafter inshaa Allah. May Allah help you. :)

MUHAMM7D

Muslim

:ma: I just can't express with words how much I love you guys on TTI for the sake of Allah STW, your wonderful, :jazaak: for all your duas, May Alllah SWT grant all Jannatul-Firdaws Inshaa'Allah (ameen)

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ

:ma: I just can't express with words how much I love you guys on TTI for the sake of Allah STW, your wonderful, :jazaak: for all your duas, May Alllah SWT grant all Jannatul-Firdaws Inshaa'Allah (ameen)

Now your making duas for us!!! Your really amazing... I set myself a goal and I cant even accomplish it. Man I cant memorize a paragraph in 12 days.. let alone 3 Juz. May God always be with in this task that you have set for yourself. In a society that we live in today, that is a great achievement as many Muslim boys and girls nowadays really couldnt care less about their religion. They are just interested in the glamour and temorary"ness" of this world. The reality is that world, the eternal world and Insha Allah this task that have set for yourself will be of great benefit and reward in this life and the next. May God Bless you.. Aameen.

:mashallah: