really people i need your helps so important

i love allah

assalam alikom
i entered some american forums and taiked about islam their but really i need your help to answer their questions as alot of them have bad i dea about islam
so wouid u help me please??

mansooranwar

Mashaallah

:salam2:
Dear bro..

MashaAllah you are worried and concern, to convey the message to people with all sort of backgrounds and believes, so you would need (1) Strong belief (2) Steadfastness in practice (3) Great deal of Love for the humanity in general and special Love for Muslims.

As we know we are special Ummah for our work which we should be doing all the time is to stop the evil in whichever way we can and to spread the goodness in whichever way we can regardless of born muslim our own ones or anyone else.:jazaak:

zainunissa

:salam2: :bismillah: dearest brothers and sisters , i feel we must be careful to enter into debates with especially non believers when we are not equipped with enough knowledge. It is better to refer people to learned scholars. Allah knows best -

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
We're all in this together.

We will do our best to help you. We love people, we love truth, we love knowledge, but most of all we love our creator Allah.

Seek and you will find; knock and the door will open; ask and you will recieve. So, please, ask away my sister. =)

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
WaAlaykum Alsalam

assalam alikom
i entered some american forums and taiked about islam their but really i need your help to answer their questions as alot of them have
bad i dea about islam
so wouid u help me please??

that's a simple reply sister......why islam ? .....

and any Question they put it.....just put it or given me the links i'll insha` Allah reply on them...there......

<wasalam Alaykum>

ibnAbdullah87

Debating with the kufr is to be done by people who have knowledge with it be a student of knowledge or a scholar. Islaam is the truth and if you debate but you do not have the correct knowledge and they out do you it will make you look bad and Islaam look back. You should call to Allah with certain knowledge. And argue in a way better then they. But my advice is for you no to go to there forums and debate because if you slip up it my turn people off from Islaam and your call to them might bring more harm then good.

ninejeddah

Bismillah

As Salaamu Alaikum

Dear Muslim:

It is good to know that the ignorance othe the disbelievers disturbs you. My advice to you comes from the Salaf manhaj unless you are qualified to discuss these matters then it is important to stay away from the websites that contain this misinformation. You would never want to tell an untruth about our Rabb Ta'ala or our beloved Rasullulah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Salaam.

You should take their comments and learn the truth for yourself by visiting Islamic sites that will increase your knowledge for the success of your own soul and insha Allah Ta'ala later when you are more knowledgeable you will be able to give correct dawah to those who are misinformed.

May Allah Ta'ala guide us all Amin

Your Sister in Faith

Umm Mecca Sakinah bint Hyman

masihuddin

I LOVE ALLAH

:bismillah: You will get answers to most of the questions being asked by Americans with bad ideas about Islam by visiting the website www.islamtomorrow.com and www.islamalways.com
and listen and watch the audios and videos of Shiekh Yusuf Estes who was once a Christian priest in Texas and after becoming a muslim is doing a great job of Dawa in the States :jazaak:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
:bismillah: You will get answers to most of the questions being asked by Americans with bad ideas about Islam by visiting the website www.islamtomorrow.com and www.islamalways.com
and listen and watch the audios and videos of Shiekh Yusuf Estes who was once a Christian priest in Texas and after becoming a muslim is doing a great job of Dawa in the States :jazaak:

gazakum Allah khyran 4 shraing it 4 us...

aslo that's useful link insha` Allah........

www.islamictop.net/en

<wasalam Alaykum>

i love allah

thanks all for ur replys but asked u to help me as am so sorry in this word some of u weren't muslims so i think ur words with them will be more effective than mine
am really sorry for this but i think that allah love u to become muslim and may allah bless u all

LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN!
that is the link
alsalm alikom

imoe

salaam
i found that in some cases its better not to debate with kufar
i have had experiance in two cases where we almost lost to muslimahs
because they wanted to debate with atheist
alhamdulilah one came back to islam the other is still undecided but on her future as a muslim.so be carefull .the danger is dat the seed of doubt they plant within our minds is far more effective then the dawah u give them. i found some of their questions are designed to create confusion in our thought process.and many are trained oraintilist.so even scholars thread carefully around them.salaam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

please do not waste your time talking to people who Hate.

Its just going to waste your time, because they dont care about the truth. Infact, they dont care about anything except themselves, their egos their pride, their evil.

They'll complain about Muslims, but not care even one bit, not have ANY sympathy for the children who die from the wars they love to make.....

Spend your time doing something useful pleeaseeeee.

Dont worry, Allah is the most just, the most merciful.

As i wrote in the other post,

Please Read The Reply i wrote here... :
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1552

You want to help people, then make or find articles and share them on this site, or on any other Islamic site. Put your time and effort doing that... It is worthless spending time talking to people who do not care about the truth.... We have our duty to tell people, if they dont listen dont spend your time arguing with them.

Allah says in the Quran:

140. And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'ân) that when you hear the Verses of Allâh being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allâh will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell.
Surah 4(An Nisaa, Ayah 140)