Really Shocking !!

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

today i had the worest day ever at my work there was a nice lady sitting and taking her course with her trainer then her husband came and beated her infront of us all i was really shocked and i am still shocked wallahi from what i saw he throw her dignity on the floor and now what ?

isnt there a dignity btween a husband and his wife ?
i mean when a husband cheat on his wife or beat her or he is abusive in anyway she shouldnt do anything because there isnt a dignity between a husband and his wife . is this true ?
i mean she should take all the offence from her husband and just shut up because there is no dignity between them . if he doesnt respect her she suppose to take his abusive treatment and just sit like a chair at the house i really want to know ?

when i told mom she said that he doesnt deserve to be a husband and a father i am not going to tell what for was all this but this lady is really subjugated and oppressed .

i know there are kind people and respectable men but about these kinds of men what a woman should do ?
it really affected me and now i know that there are alot of things that i am not aware of but i still believe that there must be a respect and dignity between married couples or everything will fall apart and the first thing will be their kids.

what if the kids were there actually the kids came and the lady held them and she was crying and her family came and his family it was really horrible and tragic thing to watch and the image of her while she was beating by this savage person is in my head and i think it wont be removed .

i really didnt know the world has so much evil like that and its devastating to see such a thing . i never imagined so much violence like this i mean i know that the world isnt a safe place but i guess this when the husband role comes as he supposed to protect his family not to insult her on public .

i am sorry for disturbing you but i am really down and to all the married couples please respect eachother and follow the islamic instructions in your life and you will never be lost and try hard to stay away from satatn and his mean ways .

salaam alaikom

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Wa'aleykumsalaam,

Lahawla walaquwwata illabillah!

Unfortunately sister this happens everywhere in the world, some men are good and some are animals, subhanallah, may Allah protect us from that kind.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
While we don't know the background of this event, domestic violence is not to be tolerated. If she provoked him beyond his forbearance level he should not bottle up the anger until it explodes like that. He should communicate his grievances to her often and seek the help of their relatives and others to reconcile or divorce. If she's not at fault, she has grounds for divorce and can sue if she wants to.

The prophet peace be upon him said, "The best of you is the best to their families and I'm the best of you to my family." By the same token we can conclude that the worst of men are the worst to their families.

I hardly think that a man who metes out a vicious beating to his wife in public knows the meaning of bottling anything up!

pcozzy

My father has been married to my mother for over 55 years. He never touched her physically nor talked abusively to her. mashAllah, I have seen a lot of couples this way. Don't get me wrong, they do disagree sometimes but they cool off and never take it to a point where someone looses their senses.

This person who even done this act, he needs to learn Islam.

:wasalam:

Jaunty

today i had the worest day ever at my work there was a nice lady sitting and taking her course with her trainer then her husband came and beated her infront of us all i was really shocked and i am still shocked wallahi from what i saw he throw her dignity on the floor and now what ?

salaam alaikom

Why would that person hit her without any obvious reasons?

islamisthesolution

this world full of lies and pain . full of evil and savage people .
nothing but pain and agony and bad people and bad manners . not onlu wars but also people hate and envy and kill and insult . its all a big lie and we are living in this big lie and i dont why i belived that everything is ok . why we trust and some cheat why we build and some destroy . why there isnt a pure minds with pure heatrs why its not a majority .

i dont really know but this is our big test its this fake world with fake aspects .

islamisthesolution

Why would that person hit her without any obvious reasons?

because he is a mean person and i knew why this happened but i just cant say . i really wanted to talk i am in a very miserable state .noone is going to believe how hard is this . it was really hard for anyone to handle .

naaad

mu'minah
Salaam,
ok whatever the matter it should be sorted out with understanding and discussion and most importantly inprivate. i mean there should'nt be this violence because it will ruin all the possibilities of a patch-up...

sister, i hav seen a worse situation wherein a man was beating his pregnant wife who would be delivering within a month or so. he was mistreating her in the hospital, because they were in the room no authorities knew about it....it was really horrible!

ALLAH yistar!!!

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for a man to strike a woman, period. Men are physically stronger and thus need to show even more restraint. Our prophet never hit any of his wives and he had 9+ wives! Do you think he was never irritated or frustrated with them? The hadiths are chok full of stories of his wives being petty to each other and he having to mediate.

If he never hit any of his wives then neither should any Muslim man. I don't care how nasty and persistant the wife behaves, nothing justifies him hitting his weaker, smaller wife. He can just walk out of the house...as a matter of fact that is what is commanded in the Quran. Any man who strikes his wife is a miserable, pathetic excuse of a human being and isn't a man at all but a bully.

Waslaam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

La hawla wala qowta illa billah...

I tried to imagine how that lady and how you felt sister and all I could feel is fear..the experience had to be emotionally scarring especially for the lady who went through it..may Allah (swt) Help her

Sister..many men think they can prove their manhood by getting loud and physical...but they forget that when *animals* want to scare each other in the wild..they get loud and physical as well..and I don't know if a *sound human-being* accepts it upon himself to act like *an animal*..

Though the experience has clearly upset you and disturbed you..I think it's best to get it out of your head by remembering that alhamduliallah...not all men are like this...and certainly not all women are disrespected..in fact..in some situations the men suffer at the hands of women..we need to be considerate of the *some's* here and there..so we do not toss out a veil of black over the life we live in and fall prey to incessant gloominess..a Muslim cannot function if he/she is depressed and sees the whole world in ONE WORTHLESS SHAPE..there are positives and even though they're few..we need to *pluck them* and keep them close to mind and heart :)

Make dua'a for the lady from all your heart..pray 2 ruka'as just for her if you can..and make dua'a..perhaps your dua'a in dhahr al-ghayb will be answered with Allah's Will..

islamisthesolution

sisters and brothers this lady didnt do anything to him infact she discovered that he is doing bad things behind her back the sister talked to us (we were all sisters ) and she was really in pain and i really feel for her while her husband was actually planning to beat her agian if she got out of the institute but actually her family came when they knew what was going on .

i dont want to talk about others issues but i really dont think that there isnt any good after what i saw . when a husband should protect his wife he insult her infront of all people this is not acceptable not even if they were alone at home .

i hate to admit this but i started to believe that this is the majority . no hman being shold act like this only animals . this is really has its effect on me . alhamdulillah for everything but everyday especially these days i am learning something new and in fact they are all painful .

islamisthesolution

Your disappointment is understandable but life is neither a lie nor a paradise. It's a complicated mix of good and evil people, conflicts of interest, temptations and insecurities. To expect it to be otherwise is wishful thinking. Evil is abundant because Satan is active. But, goodness too is abundant. We walk a tight rope, as the prophet peace be upon him said, with constant distractions on either side. What we do is not final until we die. We have a chance until that happens to turn our lives toward the good. May God always keep us guided along His straight, narrow path.

unfortunatly this one brother Ayman its too much to handle . and pople arent that strong including me.

halah

Respect must precede love and before the all fearing of Allah,that what should rule the life between the spouses ,regardless the reasons behind what that man did,nobody has a right treat his wife in such savage way.

A man told Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib "I have a daughter. Who do you think I should marry her to" He said, "Marry her to the person who fears Allah. If he loves her, he will honor her. And if he dislikes her, he will not oppress her."

So the religiouse commited man never ever can treat his wife like this,The good choice from the beginning is extremly important.

salek

it's a social problem. religion has nothing to do about that. a good muslim never can do that. the person they are involved in violence like that they are out of practice of islam. so please don't relate it to the religion. we are in montreal, canada. in march we had 5 incident like- mother killed her kids. the newspaper has feature stories on the front page. we are greately shocked! don't really understand why this kind of brutality is taking place contineously. we all know that it's horrible and inhuman, a mother is killing her kids and it's in rich families. but nobody is connecting it to christianity~ that a christian mother killed her own kids. so why we relate it to islam. i don't understand. once again, i believe that a man who insult or beat his wife is not a human, worse than an animal.

islamisthesolution

i just realized alot of things i wasnt actually aware of i find out that may be tommorrow i can be at her place Allah forbid but it could happen . this makes me think about manythings these things may be shouldnt take place at all .
sisters should be really aware when choosing the husband or she stays single which i start to think is good nowadays . i am protected at my father house and i dont know what could happen tommorrow if i got married. i really dont know .how can i be so sure that he is good may be he is acting?

i know that sisters are feeling for me because i imagined myself at her place .it was a really hard experience showed me alot of things .

islamisthesolution

it's a social problem. religion has nothing to do about that. a good muslim never can do that. the person they are involved in violence like that they are out of practice of islam. so please don't relate it to the religion. we are in montreal, canada. in march we had 5 incident like- mother killed her kids. the newspaper has feature stories on the front page. we are greately shocked! don't really understand why this kind of brutality is taking place contineously. we all know that it's horrible and inhuman, a mother is killing her kids and it's in rich families. but nobody is connecting it to christianity~ that a christian mother killed her own kids. so why we relate it to islam. i don't understand. once again, i believe that a man who insult or beat his wife is not a human, worse than an animal.

actually i didnt relate this to religion and if he is a pious man he wouldnt do that . in fact i called all the married couples to go back to Allah way .

safiya58

if it would be me I would get divorced... life is full with hardships and pain but it is also full with solutions and release...

don´t be sad sister Allah knows all and He is a fair Judge.

islamisthesolution

jazakom Allahu khyran kathiran all of you .

actually after along night thnking about this i just found out that people are different no one is like the other and i went to work and i am going again after two hours inshAllah and i am moving on because thats what i think i have to do . no one knows whats going to happen tomorrow so why i am thinking that much about it i dont know what destiny hides for me so wasting my time thinking about it .

i should i need to invest my time getting closer to Allah and try to be me and live today as i dont know what is going to be tomorrow so why be so disappoint i believe that Allah is hiding something special and unique and that i am going to be happy inshAllah . and Allah knows what is in tomorrow .

again thank you so much for your words and indeed the world isnt just a place for evil we should take place as well in it and try our best to clean it even if we cant but at least we try .