Receive Books on Islam for free!

omahmed

Sister in Islam
Salaam

Don't feel guilty, Tabassum - Dr Abu Eshy assured me it was for everyone, Muslims and non Muslims and it was always for free.

Lol - I know "Ahmed" is a male name, but "Om Ahmed" means "Ahmed's mother", in Arabic.
I guess I'll never choose that user name again!

Salaam.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
EDIT:: My books are on the waaaayyyy!!!!! YAAAAYYY!

thanks alot dear sister! may Allaah reward you.....I am loving this free stuffss man! alhamdullah, Allaah made gaining knowledge easy for us!!!

Alhamdullaah!!

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Salaam, WithAllahsPowers

No "attack" vibes felt here at all!
Let me tell you something funny to make you feel better - when I got my books, I felt so guilty at first - I thought, "What if this service is only for non Muslims interested in Islam and thinking of reverting, and I've taken advantage of them!! So I emailed Dr Abu Eshy "confessing" that I was already a Muslim - and he sent me that email I posted up there.
You're among your brothers and sisters, WAP. (I'm a sister - I should shave my moustache so people don't keep thinking I'm a brother!! Only joking!!!)
I hope you're smiling a little.

Salaam.

just read your message, it made me smile and yes i did laugh at the moustache.

take care and thanks for the smile you put on my face. only Allah knows what reward that is worth. to me its great reward inshallah.

helpinghumanity

Assalamu Aleikum

Just wanted to let everyone know they can get free books on Islam if they email : IslamUnveiled Staff *email addresses don't show*

I emailed them and got five free books in English, and Brother Dr Abu Eshy there asked me to spread the word.

Salaam:hijabi:

UPDATE (Al-Kashmiri): Please use this link to order your free books from the site's catalogue:

http://islamunveiled.com/eng/modules.php?name=free_books

This is an excellent resource whether you're Muslim, a new Muslim or merely interested in Islaam and issues such as Jesus in Islaam, Women in Islaam, or you simply want to read the Qur'aan.

Jazakumullah khair for the post..but i guess i was too late to read it..

Yesterday i purchased around 120 copies of quran, 70 introductory books on islam (e.g A brief illustrated guide to islam), and hundred's of Pamphlet..and other stuff..

But inshallah for future references i will keep it...does any one knows whats their shipping time (how many days it takes for the stuff to reach) ....wassalam

omahmed

Sister in Islam
Salaam

Yaaayy!! hehe - I'm glad *AmatuAllah4lyf*, al hamdulillah.

helpinghumanity - it took a few weeks for me to get them, but I'm in the UAE.

How come you bought so many Qurans and books? Sounds interesting!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
@ sis AmatuAllah: I can't believe you got them already - I'm located close by to you, where'd my order go??? :D :lol:

Nah, I got a confirmation email by the brother that my books were shipped on the 6th of October - so I'm expecting them to come sometime later this week, or early next week? Sis, maybe I'll pop up over at your place to read your books till mine get here. :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
@ sis AmatuAllah: I can't believe you got them already - I'm located close by to you, where'd my order go??? :D :lol:

Nah, I got a confirmation email by the brother that my books were shipped on the 6th of October - so I'm expecting them to come sometime later this week, or early next week? Sis, maybe I'll pop up over at your place to read your books till mine get here. :)

:shymuslima1: maybe I'll just read yours:) because mine are been shipped (meaning they are still on the way) and btw, they were shipped Oct 10th......so I guess yours are coming before mine!!! YAP YAP YAAAPPPPPAA!!! :D
so, we'll swap positions, I am going to pop up at your place to read them...you better inform me ones you get them though!!! :lol:

I think I need to edit my old post..:lol: and write "my books are on the way" so I am a little bit more clearer!!!! tehehe

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Jazakallah Khairah... I sent a request for them asking books...Insha Allah they will ship my books insha allah....Wassalaam

suhayb08

2moro mite neva be..
Yea inshaAllah you will receive it, I got an email from them after a week from submitting my selection of 5 books, they said they already posted them and to let them know when I received them.
InshaAllah i will receive them soon. :)

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:shymuslima1: maybe I'll just read yours:) because mine are been shipped (meaning they are still on the way) and btw, they were shipped Oct 10th......so I guess yours are coming before mine!!! YAP YAP YAAAPPPPPAA!!! :D
so, we'll swap positions, I am going to pop up at your place to read them...you better inform me ones you get them though!!! :lol:

I think I need to edit my old post..:lol: and write "my books are on the way" so I am a little bit more clearer!!!! tehehe

:lol: That's the most hilarious post I ever read. I thought you'd got them and read them already but not yet, I guess. I'm getting so excited for my books, I wasn't even this excited when I ordered the halal cheetos and halal doritos and had to wait 5 days for them to get here. I wonder what my books are doing right now.. probably thinking of me... :lol:

MalikBrother

May Allah bless you for providing the great deal about the site. My understanding about the Quran is limited. Hopefully, my request of selected books will be approved Insha'Allah!

By the way, i am from Canada. I take it the delivery will take more than 2 weeks if my request is approved. I am been lurker in this site for a long time, but not actively enough. I will start posting a lot and get to know our Muslim brothers and sisters in this site. May Allah bless the Owner of this site. This is beautiful site, indeed it is.

Sister Kalena

Free books have arrived!

Assalaam alaikum.

I requested five books from the above mentioned website on 10-08-10.

The confirmation email was sent on 10-12 and I received my shipment in the mail yesterday, 10-23.

Very good turn around time from KSA to the west coast, IMHO.

Not only did I received the material I requested, they sent me four other titles including a small Holy Qur'an AND a DVD of prayer instruction.

Thank you for posting this link, it is truly a blessing!:tti_sister:Allahu Akbar!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Whaaat? :eek: :eek::eek: You received them already? That's a great sign sis! Hopefully mine and sis AmatuAllah's books aren't far behind.

MalikBrother

^ You already received the materials? Masha'Allah Masha'Allah

I take it i won't be receiving the books anytime soon considering it has been like a month, i feel. Anyways, i will do fine without the books as i admire this site continue to promote and provide materials for our converted Muslim - brothers and sisters, and they need all the helps they can.

MalikBrother

^ You already received the materials? Masha'Allah Masha'Allah - Sister Kalena. Rejoice!

I take it i won't be receiving the books anytime soon considering it has been like a month, i feel. Anyways, i will do fine without the books as i admire this site continue to promote and provide materials for our converted Muslim - brothers and sisters, and they need all the helps they can get.

Delete my above post if possible. Thank!

Sister Kalena

Don't despair

^ You already received the materials? Masha'Allah Masha'Allah - Sister Kalena. Rejoice!

I take it i won't be receiving the books anytime soon considering it has been like a month, i feel. Anyways, i will do fine without the books as i admire this site continue to promote and provide materials for our converted Muslim - brothers and sisters, and they need all the helps they can get.

Delete my above post if possible. Thank!

Dear Brother - I'm sure you will receive the books you requested very soon! I did mention in the "comments" section when I ordered that I was a recent revert and didn't know any other Muslims, didn't know what mosque to go to, and had ordered a prayer book from Amazon.com and it turned out to be from the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan. As you said, we new reverts need all the help we can get! It will be a wonderful surprise when your material arrives and it will really make your day great! :laughing-dancing:

Salaam
SK

MalikBrother

I am also member of *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!.net, where the Quran books, translated in English, are available in that site, saved in PDF. I will do fine without book as i am born Muslim, and it's really important that site that promote free books in English, for Non Muslim, should continue to reach out to the whole world. Insha'Allah, there will be more new convert Muslims we will witness, and some of them introduce in this site hopefully.

Let me know whatever you need. I have full of Quran books in PDF, Prophet Jesus (P.B.U.H), and every messengers of Allah, and not to mention Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H). The size of the pdf barely contains less than 50 mb. Here is mine, [email protected] to access more books for free. Let me know if you want to read more books. I'd be happy to help, sister!