Remember me in your prayers

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
BISMILLAHI RRAHMANI RRAHIM

I can't describe with simple words
the sense of dissatisfaction
that surrounds me.
Am I the only one in this world
who believes to a better life after the death?
I am lonely with the hypocrisy of the town in which I live
and I count the days which separate me from my goal.
I'm not having a good time,
so,whoever you are,remember me in your prayers

strive-may-i

:salam2:
May Almighty give us the patience, strength to overcome the trials... Ameen!

And something more.... :)

(Triumphant) are those who turn repentant (to Allah), those who serve (Him), those who praise (Him), those who fast, those who bow down, those who fall prostrate (in worship), those who enjoin the right and who forbid the wrong and those who keep the limits (ordained) of Allah - And give glad tidings to believers! [9:112 -Quran Translation:pickthall ]

Those who spend (of that which Allah hath given them) in ease and in adversity, those who control their wrath and are forgiving toward mankind; Allah loveth the good; [3:134 -Quran Translation:pickthall]

Mohammed Junedi

Assalam alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatahu,

This is the Dua that I learned from my friend which truly helps when you feel down and need a cushion of push-up in life.

Supplication:

O Allah! I am your slave , son of your slave, son of your maid-servant;
my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over is just. I ask you by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourselves with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.

O Ever-Living , O Eternal, by Your mercy I seek help.

strive-may-i

Assalam alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatahu,

This is the Dua that I learned from my friend which truly helps when you feel down and need a cushion of push-up in life.

Supplication:

O Allah! I am your slave , son of your slave, son of your maid-servant;
my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over is just. I ask you by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourselves with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.

O Ever-Living , O Eternal, by Your mercy I seek help.
:wasalam:
Nice!
Does it have an Arabic Original?