Rememberance of Allah (SWT)- Dhikir

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:):salam2: respected brothers and sisters
:bismillah:
Remembarance of Allah is a very important and a vast topic.
The virtues of reciting Dhkir is soo immensly rewarding. :mashallah: I was really shocked by the amount of rewards that can be obtained. Subhanallah!

The rule of the Game
1) You can post ANYTHING related to the remembrance of Allah, an ayah, a hadeeth, a saying of the salaf, even a youtube video.
Please Keep it short so people can to read it quickly. Inshallah, its a quick reminder. This could be your good deed of the day. Inshallah. :hijabi:

2) After each post about the rememberance of Allah someone is to say
Allah-ho Akbar!

May we benefit from one another.
But don't forget try to implement this knowledge into your life. Inshallah.

By the way please post the source/authenticity also. :jazaak:

I'll start it off. :)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: Allah the Almighty says:
I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly better than it. And if he draws near to Me a hand's span, I draw near to him an arm's length; and if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

[It was related by al-Bukhari, and also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah. ]

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
What a wonderful topic

:salam2: matie,

What a great topic, good on ya! Ok, my hadith of the day is....(drum roll plz):

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 3090 Narrated by Abu Hurayrah
Allah`s Messenger (saws) said, `When someone with whose (practice of) religion and character you are satisfied asks your daughter in marriage, accede to his request. If you do not do so, there will be temptation on earth and extensive corruption.`

...and my aya of the day is...
Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse 221:
221 Do not marry unbelieving women (idolaters) until they believe; a slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman even though she allure you. Nor marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe: a man slave who believes is better than un unbeliever even though he allure you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the fire. But Allah beckons by His grace to the Garden (of Bliss) and forgiveness and makes His Signs clear to mankind: that they may celebrate His praise

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Allah ho Akbar!!

:ma: sis a great verse and hadith. Jazzakallahu khairan.

If I didn't clarify enough after every post of Zikir please say Allah ho Akbar! before the next post. Inshallah.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
La illaha ilAllahu, waHdahu la shareeka lahu, lahul Mulku, wa lahul Hamd, wa Huwa, ala kulli shay'in Qadeer.

(There is no God but Allah alone, who has no partner. His is the dominion and His is the Praise, and He is able to do all things)

Who ever says the above 100x has the reward of:
1) freeing ten slaves
2) A 100 good deeds are recorded for him
3) A 100 bad deeds are wiped
4) And he has gaines refuge from the devil that day until the evening and none shall come anything better than except someone who has done more.

[Sahih al-Bukhari; 4:95 , Muslim; 4:2071 ]

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
Assalamualaikum

Shubhanallah Wabihamdihi subhanallahil Adzim

this dzikr value is heavier than anything on and inside the World
(correct me if im wrong)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Assalamualaikum

Shubhanallah Wabihamdihi subhanallahil Adzim

this dzikr value is heavier than anything on and inside the World
(correct me if im wrong)

Allahu hu Akbar!!

Walikumasalam brother :jazaak:
Correct in some dgree.
The Prophet said, “(There are) two words which are dear to the Beneficent (Allah) and very light (easy) for the tongue (to say), but very heavy in weight in the balance. They are: ‘Subhan Allah wa-bi hamdihi’ and ‘Subhan Allah Al-’Azim.” (Bukhari)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Allahu Akbar

This is a great topic :ma:

Abu Musa reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: The house in which remembrance of Allah is made and the house in which Allah is not remembered are like the living and the dead. (Sahih Muslim, Book #004, Hadith #1706)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
سُبْحَانَ اللّهِ - SubhanAllah (Glory be to Allah)
Whoever recites [the above] one Hundred times, a thousand good deeds are recorded for him or a thousand bad deeds are wiped away.Sahih Muslim; #4:2073.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, ‘Whoever recites Yasin once Allah will record the reward of reciting the Qur’an ten times.’
[Maqal, Tirmidhi 2812/A & Dhahabi]​

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Allahu akbar

"Remember Allah, when you are comfortable, He will remember you when you are in difficulty, and when you set your eyes upon something in this world, think about how it will end!" Abu Dardaa’, radhiallaahu `anhu

When the Mujahideen come roaring, Europe will go crawling!
:lol:
When you were born you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying...

From Ubayy Ibn K'ab RA. "The believer has four characteristic. If he is afflicted by any misfortune, he remains patient and steadfast. If he is given anything, he is grateful.If he speaks, he speaks the truth. If he passes a judgement on any issue, he is just."

Why would Allah punish you if you had thanked (Him) and had believed (in Him). And Allah is Ever All Appreciative (of good), All Knowing. Nisa - 147

OsMaN_93

Here to help
allahu akbar

the dajjal .. learn about him ... so you could recognize him one day inshallah...
[yt]F3_iZHZ3Z18&feature[/yt]

warda A

Sister
Right

ALLAHU AKBAR

:salam2:
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 470:
Narrated Mu'adh bin Jabal:

The Prophet said, "O Mu'adh! Do you know what Allah's Right upon His slaves is?" I said, "Allah and His Apostle know best." The Prophet said, "To worship Him (Allah) Alone and to join none in worship with Him (Allah). Do you know what their right upon Him is?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know best." The Prophet said, "Not to punish them (if they do so)."

:wasalam:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Allahu Akbar!!

:salam2:
:mashallah: ! JazzakAllahu Khairan dear sister but you missed to say Allahu Akbar after the previous post, I hope the rules are not confusing, or are they?
:wasalam: :SMILY259:

warda A

Sister
ALLAHU AKBAR

Allahu Akbar!!

! JazzakAllahu Khairan dear sister but you missed to say Allahu Akbar after the previous post, I hope the rules are not confusing, or are they?

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 469:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

When the Prophet sent Muadh to Yemen, he said to him, "You are going to a nation from the people of the Scripture, so let the first thing to which you will invite them, be the Tauhid of Allah. If they learn that, tell them that Allah has enjoined on them, five prayers to be offered in one day and one night. And if they pray, tell them that Allah has enjoined on them Zakat of their properties and it is to be taken from the rich among them and given to the poor. And if they agree to that, then take from them Zakat but avoid the best property of the people."

:wasalam: