Quran Reminder from Holy Prophet (PBUH)

twas19

As salam alaykum
Here my fellows i would like to share this experience from the life of our holy prophet Muhammad PBUH.

O Slaves of Allah, Refrain from these sins!

Allah’s Messenger saw these sinners being punished for their crimes, and he informed about them as a WARNING to the Ummah from committing these heinous crimes – and also from such crimes are;

•LAZINESS in performing the obligatory prayer at its time in Jamaa’ah

•NOT paying Zakaat

• Committing adultery, which is from the most evil crimes – and its punishment in the Dunya and the Hereafter is from the severest punishments.

•BETRAYING the TrustKhateebs, who create FITNA through their Khutbahs and sow DISSENSION amongst the people by their tongues

and others…

The Prophet Sall Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam informed…

“When I was taken up to the Heaven, I passed by people who had nails of copper and were scratching their faces and their breasts.
I asked, “Who are these people, O Jibra’eel?”
He replied, “They are those who used to backbite and who slandered people’s honor.”
- Sunan Abu-Dawood no: 4860

“During the night of my ascension, I passed by a group of people. Their lips were being severed with scissors of fire.”
I asked, “O Jibra’eel! Who are these people?”
He replied, “They are preachers from your Ummah who say that which they did not do.”

Musnad Ahmed (3/120, 231, and 239) Ibn Hibban and others, Saheeh at-Targheeb, no.120.

“On the night when I was taken up to the Heaven I came upon people whose bellies were like houses, and it contained snakes which could be seen from outside their bellies.”
I asked Jibra’eel who they were, and he informed me that they were people who consumed Riba (interest/usury).”

- Musnad Ahmad, Ibn Majah and at-Tirmidhee 2828