Rep power?

S

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

I know that in other forums "rep power" is based on whether people found your posts helpful or not. The green square are positive, orange squares are negative. So if you have a high "rep power", it's a good thing. I'm sure it is something similar with TTI.

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Sorry for the delay, insha'Allaah a thread about this new change will be made soon...

S

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

I have observed that you can add or decrease one's "rep" or reputation by clicking on the scale icon
reputation.php
below a member's name and info and rate if their post was good or bad.

strive-may-i

:salam2:

Its a good indicator. but comes with its own con's too.

I guess, the indicator is a bit faulty. Some whom i think should have much higher score than mine have a value zero.... Guess its in testing phase. So we wait.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

Rep power is automatically calculated by the forum.. Am not sure why people have 0

InshaAllah I can try to reset it.

Do not worry so much about it.

S

Sister Zohra

Assalaam walaikum,

Moi got a big fat zero.

Assalamu Alaikum,

If it makes you feel any better, I had already "added" to your rep before you had posted that for I find most of your posts beneficial.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Assalaam walaikum,

Moi got a big fat zero.

What are you talking about Aapa? Your rep power says 13.

From what I see, it's the members that are the most quiet and need to participate more in the forum that have 0, which is quite understandable.

strive-may-i

What are you talking about Aapa? Your rep power says 13.

From what I see, it's the members that are the most quiet and need to participate more in the forum that have 0, which is quite understandable.

Well famously she had zero :)

Well the Big Fat count of posts was beyond the rep power scale. The scale broke due to sheer weight of the posts and ended in zero :)

I guess its corrected now.

Keep going Aapa...

alf2

Islam is a way of life

Interesting. How did I get 6 reps and how do I check who gave them and for what?

The only way to check reps is to check each post to see if THAT individual post got good or bad reps.

I am on another forum with Rep points. I think its a good idea, but some people will give bad reps for the wrong reasons. If I go into the orange I think I will feel sad because i love this site so much, haha :girl3:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
The only way to check reps is to check each post to see if THAT individual post got good or bad reps.

I am on another forum with Rep points. I think its a good idea, but some people will give bad reps for the wrong reasons. If I go into the orange I think I will feel sad because i love this site so much, haha :girl3:

Asalamo'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

This.

I was wondering if we can disable. I'm serious.

esperanza

revert of many years
salam iwas wondering about this too...
has this always been here,,i did not know youcan vote if you like something
if it just started how do people already have 5 0r 6 or 10??????

esperanza

revert of many years
salam iwas wondering about this too...
has this always been here,,i did not know youcan vote if you like something
if it just started how do people already have 5 0r 6 or 10??????

im ondering is it a good idea... im already thinking most peo0ple with same number of posts as me,,have higher rep power so obviously liked more or tehy talk more sense

i wonder..will it make people envious???