: Reply to Hadith on Najd : Part-2

sachin4islam

: Reply to Hadith on Najd : Part-2

Continued from Part-1

==iv) Refutation on Banu Tamim.====

Quran mentions Evil of Bani Israel and Some times their Virtue but we cannot say every Children of Israel was a Sinner in the Same way we have wrecked Banu Tamim as well as Pious Banu Tamim

Hadith-20
Sahih Bukhari Volume 3 : Book 46 : Hadith 719
Sahih Muslim Book 31 : Hadith 6133

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مُغِيرَةَ، عَنِ الْحَارِثِ، عَنْ أَبِي زُرْعَةَ، قَال قَالَ أَبُو هُرَيْرَةَ لاَ أَزَالُ أُحِبُّ بَنِي تَمِيمٍ مِنْ ثَلاَثٍ سَمِعْتُهُنَّ مِنْ، رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ " هُمْ أَشَدُّ أُمَّتِي عَلَى الدَّجَّالِ " .قَالَ وَجَاءَتْ صَدَقَاتُهُمْ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم " هَذِهِ صَدَقَاتُ قَوْمِنَا " . قَالَ وَكَانَتْ سَبِيَّةٌ مِنْهُمْ عِنْدَ عَائِشَةَ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم " أَعْتِقِيهَا فَإِنَّهَا مِنْ وَلَدِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ " .
Narrated by Abu Huraira: I have loved the people of the tribe of Bani Tamim ever since I heard, three things, Allah's Apostle said about them. I heard him saying, These people (of the tribe of Bani Tamim) would stand firm against Ad-Dajjal." When the Sadaqat (gifts of charity) from that tribe came, Allah's Apostle said, "These are them Sadaqat (i.e. charitable gifts) of our folk." 'Aisha had a slave-girl from that tribe, and the Prophet said to 'Aisha,"Manumit her as she is a descendant of Ishmael (the Prophet)."
Ibn Hajr al-Asqalaanee said, "This hadeeth also contains a clear mention of the excellence and superiority of Bani Tameem." [Fatha al-bari 5/217]

Hadith-21
Sahih Muslim Book 31 : Hadith 6134
وَحَدَّثَنَا حَامِدُ بْنُ عُمَرَ الْبَكْرَاوِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا مَسْلَمَةُ بْنُ عَلْقَمَةَ الْمَازِنِيُّ، إِمَامُ مَسْجِدِ دَاوُدَ حَدَّثَنَا دَاوُدُ، عَنِ الشَّعْبِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ ثَلاَثُ خِصَالٍ سَمِعْتُهُنَّ مِنْ، رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي بَنِي تَمِيمٍ لاَ أَزَالُ أُحِبُّهُمْ بَعْدُ وَسَاقَ الْحَدِيثَ بِهَذَا الْمَعْنَى غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ قَالَ " هُمْ أَشَدُّ النَّاسِ قِتَالاً فِي الْمَلاَحِمِ " . وَلَمْ يَذْكُرِ الدَّجَّال
Abu Huraira reported: There are some distinguishing features of Banu Tamim which I heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and my love for them is never on the decline after that and the words are: They are the bravest amongst people in the battlefield and there is no mention of (the word)" Dajjal".

Hadith-22
Sahih Muslim Book 31 : Hadith 6133
وَحَدَّثَنِيهِ زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ عُمَارَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي زُرْعَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ لاَ أَزَالُ أُحِبُّ بَنِي تَمِيمٍ بَعْدَ ثَلاَثٍ سَمِعْتُهُنَّ مِنْ، رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُهَا فِيهِمْ . فَذَكَرَ مِثْلَه
Abu Huraira reported: Since I heard three things from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) my love for Banu Tamim is never on the decline (and these things are): I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying about them that they would put up stout resistance against Dajjal amongst my Umma. And he (the narrator) said: (When) the consignment of Zakat was brought to him, Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: This is the charity of our people, and there was one slave-girl in the house of 'A'isha and she was from the tribe of Banu Tamim; thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Set her free, for she is from the offspring of Isma'il. The other hadith has been transmitted on the authority of Abu Huraira with a slight variation of wording.

======v) Recitation of Quran in Haste.=====

We find some People(Barelwis,Sufis) recite Quran in Haste.Is it Permissible in Islam?

Hadith-23
Sahih Muslim Book 6 : Hadith 2588
Yahya reported: I and 'Abdullah b. Yazid set out till we came to Abu Salama. We sent a messenger to him (in his house in order to inform him about our arrival) and he came to us. There was a mosque near the door of his house, and we were in that mosque, till he came out to us. He said: If you like you may enter (the house) and, if you like, you may sit here (in the mosque). We said: We would rather sit here and (you) relate to us. He (Yahya) then narrated that 'Abdullah b Amr b. al-'As (Allah be pleased with them) told him: I used to observe fast uninterruptedly and recited the (whole of the) Qur'an every night. It (the uninterrupted fasting and recital of the Qur'in every night) was mentioned to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) or he sent for me, and I went to him and he said to me: I have been informed that you fast continuously and recite (the whole of the Qur'An) every night. I said: Apostle of Allah, it is right, but I covet thereby nothing but good, whereupon he said: It suffices for you that you should observe fast for three days during every mouth. I said: Apostle of Allah, I am capable of doing more than this. He said: Your wife has a right upon you, your visitor has a right upon you, your body has a right upon you; so observe the fast of David, the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him), for he was the best worshipper of Allah. I said: Apostle of Allah, what is the fast of David? He said: He used to fast one day and did not fast the other day. He (also) said: Recite the Qur'an during every month. I said: Apostle of Allah, I am capable of doing more than this, whereupon he said: Recite it in twenty days; recite it in ten days. I said: I am capable of doing more than this, whereupon he said: Recite it every week, and do not exceed beyond this, for your wife has a right upon you, your visitor has a right upon you, your body has a right upon you. He ('Amr b. 'As) said: I was hard to myself and thus I was put to hardship. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) had told me: 'You do not know you may live long (thus and bear the hardships for a long time), and I accepted that which the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) had told me. When I grew old I wished I had availed myself of the conces- sion (granted by) the Apostle of Allah (may-peace be upon him). This hadith has been narrated by Yahya b. Abu Kathir with the same chain of transmitters and he made this addition after these words: During every month, (fasting) for three days, there is for you ten times for every good and that is perpetual fasting (for three days would bring a reward for full thirty days). I said: What is the fast of the Apostle of Allah, David? He said: Half of the age (observing fast on alternate days for the whole life). And in the hadith no mention has been made of the recital of the Qur'an, and he did not say: Your visitor has a right upon you, but (instead) he said: Your son has a right upon you.

Hadith-24
Sahih Bukhari - Kitab as-swalaat; 1390
Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: Wahb ibn Munabbih said: Abdullah ibn Amr asked the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him); In how many days should one complete the recitation of the Qur'an? He said: In forty days. He then said: In one month. He again said: In twenty days. He then said: In fifteen days. He then said: In ten days. Finally he said: In seven days.

Hadith-25
Sahih Bukhari - Kitab as-swalaat; 1389
Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who recites the Qur'an in a period less than three days does not understand it.

Hadith-26
Abu-Dawud Book 6 : Hadith 1389
Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who recites the Qur'an in a period less than three days does not understand it.

Hadith-27
Abu-Dawud Book 6 : Hadith 1385
Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:
Yazid ibn Abdullah said that Abdullah ibn Amr asked the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him): In how many days should I complete the recitation of the whole Qur'an, Apostle of Allah? He replied: In one month. He said: I am more energetic to complete it in a period less than this. He kept on repeating these words and lessening the period until he said: Complete its recitation in seven days. He again said: I am more energetic to complete it in a period less than this. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who finishes the recitation of the Qur'an in less than three days does not understand it.

Hadith-28
Abu-Dawud Book 6 : Hadith 1390
Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:
Wahb ibn Munabbih said: Abdullah ibn Amr asked the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him); In how many days should one complete the recitation of the Qur'an? He said: In forty days. He then said: In one month. He again said: In twenty days. He then said: In fifteen days. He then said: In ten days. Finally he said: In seven days.

Hadith-29
Sahih-Bukhari Book 12 : Volume 1 : Hadith 757
حَدَّثَنَا حَفْصُ بْنُ عُمَرَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ زَيْدَ بْنَ وَهْبٍ، قَالَ رَأَى حُذَيْفَةُ رَجُلاً لاَ يُتِمُّ الرُّكُوعَ وَالسُّجُودَ قَالَ مَا صَلَّيْتَ، وَلَوْ مُتَّ مُتَّ عَلَى غَيْرِ الْفِطْرَةِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ اللَّهُ مُحَمَّدًا صلى الله عليه وسلم.
Narrated Zaid binWahb:
Hudhaifa saw a person who was not performing the bowing and prostrations perfectly. He said to hi, "You have not prayed and if you should die you would die on a religion other than that of Muhammad."

Hadith-30
Sahih Bukhari Volume 9 : Book 84 : Hadith 68 :
حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، حَدَّثَنَا الشَّيْبَانِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا يُسَيْرُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ قُلْتُ لِسَهْلِ بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي الْخَوَارِجِ شَيْئًا قَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ـ وَأَهْوَى بِيَدِهِ قِبَلَ الْعِرَاقِ ـ " يَخْرُجُ مِنْهُ قَوْمٌ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ مُرُوقَ السَّهْمِ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ".
Narrated by Yusair bin 'Amr:
I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats,and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

Hadith-31

Sahih Muslim Book 5 : Hadith 2333

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ بْنُ هَمَّامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْمَلِكِ بْنُ أَبِي سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ، حَدَّثَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الْجُهَنِيُّ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ فِي الْجَيْشِ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا مَعَ عَلِيٍّ - رضى الله عنه - الَّذِينَ سَارُوا إِلَى الْخَوَارِجِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ " يَخْرُجُ قَوْمٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لَيْسَ قِرَاءَتُكُمْ إِلَى قِرَاءَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صَلاَتُكُمْ إِلَى صَلاَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صِيَامُكُمْ إِلَى صِيَامِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ يَحْسِبُونَ أَنَّهُ لَهُمْ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ لاَ تُجَاوِزُ صَلاَتُهُمْ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ " . لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الْجَيْشُ الَّذِينَ يُصِيبُونَهُمْ مَا قُضِيَ لَهُمْ عَلَى لِسَانِ نَبِيِّهِمْ صلى الله عليه وسلم لاَتَّكَلُوا عَنِ الْعَمَلِ وَآيَةُ ذَلِكَ أَنَّ فِيهِمْ رَجُلاً لَهُ عَضُدٌ وَلَيْسَ لَهُ ذِرَاعٌ عَلَى رَأْسِ عَضُدِهِ مِثْلُ حَلَمَةِ الثَّدْىِ عَلَيْهِ شَعَرَاتٌ بِيضٌ فَتَذْهَبُونَ إِلَى مُعَاوِيَةَ وَأَهْلِ الشَّامِ وَتَتْرُكُونَ هَؤُلاَءِ يَخْلُفُونَكُمْ فِي ذَرَارِيِّكُمْ وَأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَرْجُو أَنْ يَكُونُوا هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَوْمَ فَإِنَّهُمْ قَدْ سَفَكُوا الدَّمَ الْحَرَامَ وَأَغَارُوا فِي سَرْحِ النَّاسِ فَسِيرُوا عَلَى اسْمِ اللَّهِ . قَالَ سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ فَنَزَّلَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ مَنْزِلاً حَتَّى قَالَ مَرَرْنَا عَلَى قَنْطَرَةٍ فَلَمَّا الْتَقَيْنَا وَعَلَى الْخَوَارِجِ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الرَّاسِبِيُّ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ أَلْقُوا الرِّمَاحَ وَسُلُّوا سُيُوفَكُمْ مِنْ جُفُونِهَا فَإِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُنَاشِدُوكُمْ كَمَا نَاشَدُوكُمْ يَوْمَ حَرُورَاءَ . فَرَجَعُوا فَوَحَّشُوا بِرِمَاحِهِمْ وَسَلُّوا السُّيُوفَ وَشَجَرَهُمُ النَّاسُ بِرِمَاحِهِمْ - قَالَ - وَقُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَمَا أُصِيبَ مِنَ النَّاسِ يَوْمَئِذٍ إِلاَّ رَجُلاَنِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه الْتَمِسُوا فِيهِمُ الْمُخْدَجَ . فَالْتَمَسُوهُ فَلَمْ يَجِدُوهُ فَقَامَ عَلِيٌّ - رضى الله عنه - بِنَفْسِهِ حَتَّى أَتَى نَاسًا قَدْ قُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ قَالَ أَخِّرُوهُمْ . فَوَجَدُوهُ مِمَّا يَلِي الأَرْضَ فَكَبَّرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ وَبَلَّغَ رَسُولُهُ - قَالَ - فَقَامَ إِلَيْهِ عَبِيدَةُ السَّلْمَانِيُّ فَقَالَ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اللَّهَ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ لَسَمِعْتَ هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ إِي وَاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ . حَتَّى اسْتَحْلَفَهُ ثَلاَثًا وَهُوَ يَحْلِفُ لَهُ
Zaid b. Wahb Jahani reported and he was among the squadron which wall under the command of Ali (Allah be pleased with him) and which set out (to curb the activities) of the Khwarij. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: O people, I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: There would arise from my Ummah a people who would recite the Qur'an, and your recital would seem insignificant as compared with their recital, your prayer as compared with their prayer, arid your fast as compared with their fast. They would recite the Qur'an thinking that it supports them, whereas it is an evidence against them. Their prayer does not get beyond their collar bone; they would swerve through Islam just as the arrow passes through the prey. If the squadron which is to encounter them were to know (what great boon) has been assured to them by their Apostle (may peace be upon him) they would completely rely upon this deed (alone and cease to do other good deeds), and their (that of the Khwarij) distinctive mark is that there would be (among them) a person whose wrist would be without the arm, and the end of his wrist would be fleshy like the nipple of the breast on which there would be white hair. You would be marching towards Muawiya and the people of Syria and you would leave them behind among your children and your property (to do harm). By Allah, I believe that these are the people (against whom you have been commanded to fight and get reward) for they have shed forbidden blood, and raided the animals of the people. So go forth in the name of Allah (to fight against them). Salama b. Kuhail mentioned that Zaid b. Wahb made me alight at every stage, till we crossed a bridge. 'Abdullah b. Wahb al-Rasibi was at the head of the Khwarij when we encountered them. He ('Abdullah) said to his army: Throw the spears and draw out your swords from their sheaths, for I fear that they would attack you as they attacked you on the day of Harura. They went back and threw their spears and drew out their swords, and people fought against them with spears and they were killed one after another. Only two persons were killed among the people (among the army led by Hadrat 'Ali) on that day. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: Find out from among them (the dead bodies of the Khwarij) (the maimed). They searched but did not find him. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) then himself stood up and (walked) till he came to the people who had been killed one after another. He ('Ali) said: Search them to the last, and then ('Ali's companions) found him (the dead body of the maimed) near the earth. He (Hadrat 'Ali) then pronounced Allah-O-Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) and then said, Allah told the Truth and His Messenger (may peace be upon him) conveyed it. Then there stood before him 'Abida Salmani who said: Commander of the Believers, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He, (tell me) whether you heard this hadith from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He said: Yes, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He. He asked him to take an oath thrice and he took the oath.

=======vi) Khawarijis are from Iraq.======

Hadith-32

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9 : Book 84 : Hadith 68 :
حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، حَدَّثَنَا الشَّيْبَانِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا يُسَيْرُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ قُلْتُ لِسَهْلِ بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي الْخَوَارِجِ شَيْئًا قَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ـ وَأَهْوَى بِيَدِهِ قِبَلَ الْعِرَاقِ ـ " يَخْرُجُ مِنْهُ قَوْمٌ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ مُرُوقَ السَّهْمِ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ".
Narrated by Yusair bin 'Amr:
I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats,and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "
Hadith-33
Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 96:
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عُمَرَ بْنِ أَبَانَ، وَوَاصِلُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الأَعْلَى، وَأَحْمَدُ بْنُ عُمَرَ الْوَكِيعِيُّ،-وَاللَّفْظُ لاِبْنِ أَبَانَ - قَالُوا حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ فُضَيْلٍ، عَن أَبِيهِ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ سَالِمَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ،بْنِ عُمَرَ يَقُولُ يَا أَهْلَ الْعِرَاقِ مَا أَسْأَلَكُمْ عَنِ الصَّغِيرَةِ وَأَرْكَبَكُمْ لِلْكَبِيرَةِ سَمِعْتُ أَبِي عَبْدَاللَّهِ بْنَ عُمَرَ يَقُولُ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ " إِنَّ الْفِتْنَةَ تَجِيءُ مِنْ هَا هُنَا " . وَأَوْمَأَ بِيَدِهِ نَحْوَ الْمَشْرِقِ " مِنْ حَيْثُ يَطْلُعُ قَرْنَا الشَّيْطَانِ " . وَأَنْتُمْ يَضْرِبُ بَعْضُكُمْ رِقَابَ بَعْضٍ وَإِنَّمَا قَتَلَ مُوسَى الَّذِي قَتَلَ مِنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ خَطَأً فَقَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ لَهُ قَالَ أَحْمَدُ بْنُ عُمَرَ فِي رِوَايَتِهِ عَنْ سَالِمٍ لَمْ يَقُلْ سَمِعْتُ
Narrated Ibn Abi Nu'm:
A person asked 'Abdullah bin 'Umar whether a Muslim could kill flies.I heard him saying (in reply). "The people of Iraq are asking about the killing of flies while they themselves murdered the son of the daughter of Allah's Apostle . The Prophet said, They (i.e. Hasan and Husain) are my two sweet basils in this world."

===vii) Khwariji will recite more and more Quran. ====

Hadith-34
Sahih Muslim Book 5 : Hadith 2333
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ بْنُ هَمَّامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْمَلِكِ بْنُ أَبِي سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ، حَدَّثَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الْجُهَنِيُّ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ فِي الْجَيْشِ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا مَعَ عَلِيٍّ - رضى الله عنه - الَّذِينَ سَارُوا إِلَى الْخَوَارِجِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ " يَخْرُجُ قَوْمٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لَيْسَ قِرَاءَتُكُمْ إِلَى قِرَاءَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صَلاَتُكُمْ إِلَى صَلاَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صِيَامُكُمْ إِلَى صِيَامِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ يَحْسِبُونَ أَنَّهُ لَهُمْ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ لاَ تُجَاوِزُ صَلاَتُهُمْ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ " . لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الْجَيْشُ الَّذِينَ يُصِيبُونَهُمْ مَا قُضِيَ لَهُمْ عَلَى لِسَانِ نَبِيِّهِمْ صلى الله عليه وسلم لاَتَّكَلُوا عَنِ الْعَمَلِ وَآيَةُ ذَلِكَ أَنَّ فِيهِمْ رَجُلاً لَهُ عَضُدٌ وَلَيْسَ لَهُ ذِرَاعٌ عَلَى رَأْسِ عَضُدِهِ مِثْلُ حَلَمَةِ الثَّدْىِ عَلَيْهِ شَعَرَاتٌ بِيضٌ فَتَذْهَبُونَ إِلَى مُعَاوِيَةَ وَأَهْلِ الشَّامِ وَتَتْرُكُونَ هَؤُلاَءِ يَخْلُفُونَكُمْ فِي ذَرَارِيِّكُمْ وَأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَرْجُو أَنْ يَكُونُوا هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَوْمَ فَإِنَّهُمْ قَدْ سَفَكُوا الدَّمَ الْحَرَامَ وَأَغَارُوا فِي سَرْحِ النَّاسِ فَسِيرُوا عَلَى اسْمِ اللَّهِ . قَالَ سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ فَنَزَّلَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ مَنْزِلاً حَتَّى قَالَ مَرَرْنَا عَلَى قَنْطَرَةٍ فَلَمَّا الْتَقَيْنَا وَعَلَى الْخَوَارِجِ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الرَّاسِبِيُّ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ أَلْقُوا الرِّمَاحَ وَسُلُّوا سُيُوفَكُمْ مِنْ جُفُونِهَا فَإِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُنَاشِدُوكُمْ كَمَا نَاشَدُوكُمْ يَوْمَ حَرُورَاءَ . فَرَجَعُوا فَوَحَّشُوا بِرِمَاحِهِمْ وَسَلُّوا السُّيُوفَ وَشَجَرَهُمُ النَّاسُ بِرِمَاحِهِمْ - قَالَ - وَقُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَمَا أُصِيبَ مِنَ النَّاسِ يَوْمَئِذٍ إِلاَّ رَجُلاَنِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه الْتَمِسُوا فِيهِمُ الْمُخْدَجَ . فَالْتَمَسُوهُ فَلَمْ يَجِدُوهُ فَقَامَ عَلِيٌّ - رضى الله عنه - بِنَفْسِهِ حَتَّى أَتَى نَاسًا قَدْ قُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ قَالَ أَخِّرُوهُمْ . فَوَجَدُوهُ مِمَّا يَلِي الأَرْضَ فَكَبَّرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ وَبَلَّغَ رَسُولُهُ - قَالَ - فَقَامَ إِلَيْهِ عَبِيدَةُ السَّلْمَانِيُّ فَقَالَ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اللَّهَ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ لَسَمِعْتَ هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ إِي وَاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ . حَتَّى اسْتَحْلَفَهُ ثَلاَثًا وَهُوَ يَحْلِفُ لَهُ

Zaid b. Wahb Jahani reported and he was among the squadron which wall under the command of Ali (Allah be pleased with him) and which set out (to curb the activities) of the Khwarij. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: O people, I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: There would arise from my Ummah a people who would recite the Qur'an, and your recital would seem insignificant as compared with their recital, your prayer as compared with their prayer, arid your fast as compared with their fast. They would recite the Qur'an thinking that it supports them, whereas it is an evidence against them. Their prayer does not get beyond their collar bone; they would swerve through Islam just as the arrow passes through the prey. If the squadron which is to encounter them were to know (what great boon) has been assured to them by their Apostle (may peace be upon him) they would completely rely upon this deed (alone and cease to do other good deeds), and their (that of the Khwarij) distinctive mark is that there would be (among them) a person whose wrist would be without the arm, and the end of his wrist would be fleshy like the nipple of the breast on which there would be white hair. You would be marching towards Muawiya and the people of Syria and you would leave them behind among your children and your property (to do harm). By Allah, I believe that these are the people (against whom you have been commanded to fight and get reward) for they have shed forbidden blood, and raided the animals of the people. So go forth in the name of Allah (to fight against them). Salama b. Kuhail mentioned that Zaid b. Wahb made me alight at every stage, till we crossed a bridge. 'Abdullah b. Wahb al-Rasibi was at the head of the Khwarij when we encountered them. He ('Abdullah) said to his army: Throw the spears and draw out your swords from their sheaths, for I fear that they would attack you as they attacked you on the day of Harura. They went back and threw their spears and drew out their swords, and people fought against them with spears and they were killed one after another. Only two persons were killed among the people (among the army led by Hadrat 'Ali) on that day. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: Find out from among them (the dead bodies of the Khwarij) (the maimed). They searched but did not find him. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) then himself stood up and (walked) till he came to the people who had been killed one after another. He ('Ali) said: Search them to the last, and then ('Ali's companions) found him (the dead body of the maimed) near the earth. He (Hadrat 'Ali) then pronounced Allah-O-Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) and then said, Allah told the Truth and His Messenger (may peace be upon him) conveyed it. Then there stood before him 'Abida Salmani who said: Commander of the Believers, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He, (tell me) whether you heard this hadith from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He said: Yes, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He. He asked him to take an oath thrice and he took the oath.
===viii) Virtue of Hijaz(Saudi Arabia).=====

Hadith-35
Sahih Muslim Book 001, Hadith Number 0095.

وَحَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ الْحَارِثِ الْمَخْزُومِيُّ، عَنِ ابْنِ جُرَيْجٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي أَبُو الزُّبَيْرِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم " غِلَظُ الْقُلُوبِ وَالْجَفَاءُ فِي الْمَشْرِقِ وَالإِيمَانُ فِي أَهْلِ الْحِجَازِ
It is reported on the authority of Jabir b. Abdullah that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and, blessings be upon him) observed: The callousness of heart and sternness is in the East and faith is among the people of the Hijaz.

Comments:- SubhanAllah even the above Hadith proofs Saudi Arabia is not referred as ''East'' but is a blessed Land i.e "Hijaz"

===ix) Glad tiding of Jannah(Paradise) for Najd Man.====

Hadith-36
Sahih Bukhari Volume 1 : Book 2 : Hadith 44
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي مَالِكُ بْنُ أَنَسٍ، عَنْ عَمِّهِ أَبِي سُهَيْلِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ طَلْحَةَ بْنَ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ، يَقُولُ جَاءَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِنْ أَهْلِ نَجْدٍ، ثَائِرُ الرَّأْسِ، يُسْمَعُ دَوِيُّ صَوْتِهِ، وَلاَ يُفْقَهُ مَا يَقُولُ حَتَّى دَنَا، فَإِذَا هُوَ يَسْأَلُ عَنِ الإِسْلاَمِ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم " خَمْسُ صَلَوَاتٍ فِي الْيَوْمِ وَاللَّيْلَةِ ". فَقَالَ هَلْ عَلَىَّ غَيْرُهَا قَالَ " لاَ، إِلاَّ أَنْ تَطَوَّعَ ". قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم " وَصِيَامُ رَمَضَانَ ". قَالَ هَلْ عَلَىَّ غَيْرُهُ قَالَ " لاَ، إِلاَّ أَنْ تَطَوَّعَ ". قَالَ وَذَكَرَ لَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم الزَّكَاةَ. قَالَ هَلْ عَلَىَّ غَيْرُهَا قَالَ " لاَ، إِلاَّ أَنْ تَطَوَّعَ ". قَالَ فَأَدْبَرَ الرَّجُلُ وَهُوَ يَقُولُ وَاللَّهِ لاَ أَزِيدُ عَلَى هَذَا وَلاَ أَنْقُصُ. قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم " أَفْلَحَ إِنْ صَدَقَ ".
Narrated Talha bin 'Ubaidullah:A man from Najd with unkempt hair came to Allah's Apostle and we heard his loud voice but could not understand what he was saying, till he came near and then we came to know that he was asking about Islam. Allah's Apostle said, "You have to offer prayers perfectly five times in a day and night (24 hours)." The man asked, "Is there any more (praying)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, but if you want to offer the Nawafil prayers (you can)." Allah's Apostle further said to him: "You have to observe fasts during the month of Ramad, an." The man asked, "Is there any more fasting?" Allah's Apostle replied, "No, but if you want to observe the Nawafil fasts (you can.)" Then Allah's Apostle further said to him, "You have to pay the Zakat (obligatory charity)." The man asked, "Is there any thing other than the Zakat for me

Regards.