Request for assistance

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

I do not how I can assistance you. Isn’t there scholarship and grants that you can get or apply. I self I will start university in the fall but there is something call Finanical Aid that help us apply for college. By that way I live in American. Don’t you have something like that? Hope everything works out for you and I will pray for you. There are some sisters and brothers that are from London in here I hope they can help you furthermore.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
assalamu alaykum

I want to study at a university in London, but I have nothing to Visa passage and I do not have a house

Kind of confuse here. What do you mean you don't have Visa passpage(you mean visa passport right) i mean how did you get into London? I don't live in LONDON but some of the sisters/brothers do so i real hope they can help you. Adivse marry a sister who is a citizen or has citizenship then you can get VISA and can help to London scholarships. Good Luck.

:tti_sister: -May Allah help you get Visa passport.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam

My husband came here on a student visa all you do is register with a school to study at fill out a student visa application (you will need written proof that you've been accepted to the school) as for accomodation you can stay at a hostel in the begining but you will definately need to have money put aside to find a apartment to share, look for roommates, and of course necessities because student visas do not allow you to work. Goodluck inshAllah

Globalpeace

Banned
I want to study at a university in London, but I have nothing to Visa passage and I do not have a house

Asslamo Allaikum,

You don't need a house in London to get a student VISA.

1) You need to contact a university in London & get accepted. All universities are online and have a specific section for overseas students and clear instructions to follow.

2) You need to then apply to the British High Commission in your country and follow process for VISA.

Simple as that.